• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Pickup

I agree when it says that Jeep fans are not necessarily Dodge/Chrysler fans. I honestly am not a fan of Dodge/Chrysler.

Would be pretty cool to see a Jeep truck, as long as it was closely related to that Nukizer 715.

jeep allready made pickups that are 90% xj, the comanche, what more could we ask for? certainly not some 2011 PEICE OF SHIT chrysler.....

jeep allready made pickups that are 90% xj, the comanche, what more could we ask for? certainly not some 2011 PEICE OF SHIT chrysler.....

x2 the only thing i dont like about jeeps are the fact they are a chrysler product.

How about they build a hybrid jeep truck so jeep owners can finally get gas mileage worth a crap.

Seriously though I'd like to see one about the size of the comanche but with the kaiser front end styling.

Only bad thing about that is that it's not going to be a functional truck. Can't stand all these vehicles they call trucks that have a little short 3-4' long bed in them that can't haul anything.

we3

Jeep made a BETTER Pick up and it was the J series.
Feast your eyes on my 77 J-20 with my 89 XJ

(Can't get the pic to post,,,, hmmm so link instead.)

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/we3/?action=view&current=100_1770Medium.jpg

we3

we3

we3

That rear flare looks suspiciously like an XJ flare.
Not really, it looks like a TJ rear flare actually.

we3

Jeep made a BETTER Pick up and it was the J series.
Feast your eyes on my 77 J-20 with my 89 XJ

(Can't get the pic to post,,,, hmmm so link instead.)
100_1770Medium.jpg
There is a little box over on the side of your photo bucket that says "image." Copy and paste that post the image.

Back