• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep meet at Valiant Brewing June 28th

There was a toyota meet there a few weeks ago... Lets put those yota guys to shame and show up in force!

The Beer is great, the staff is great, and theres gonna be a bunch of jeep peeps there.

Drink responsibly and all that good stuff.

I now hear that the Rock-Tech OffRoad Hemi powered JK will be there. I know its not an XJ but I'm looking forward to checking out that Hemi!!!

Well not sure if we will be bringing the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Some Dumb A** rear ended the Jeep and then took off as my wife pulled over. Its in the shop right now, they said it might be ready by Friday but could be as long as Monday.

If its not ready we will be driving our 1974 Wagoneer or 1998 Cherokee.

Had a great time at the Valiant Brewery Jeep meet.
Met up with a bunch of new people, looked at a bunch of great Jeeps and had my new go to Double IPA. The Brewery makes top notch beers with a selection for everyone, a light Session IPA & a Tasty Blonde to a crazy 14+% quad IPA. All of the Belgians I tasted are spot on and very enjoyable. Great place to have a Jeep meet or just stop by for some samples.

Thank you!

My family will be back for sure.

Been so busy I didn't notice there were replies lol.
Eckertsbrew I don't recall if we met but I did peek around your rig. Love it!!!

Erin (promoter), Valiant Brewing, and Hobo co. pizza are extremely excited and thankful for the overwhelming turn out! I'll try to keep you guys posted of future events.
And I'll try n get Erin on here after all she is an xj girl!

Valiant is my favorite brewery. Follow them on Facebook.

Last edited:
Interesting...... I'll be there next time. Joe.

Haha your a riot! You say your going to come to an event I'm at yet you also message people to tell them I'm not allowed to show up on the same public land your on.

Look Brandon I'm gonna go out on a limb here and be the bigger man (short joke?). To prove theres no hard feelings on this end if you and your cousin, err, wife, do come out I will personally buy you a beer. Have a good day sir!

Back