• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep is no more :(

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!! Hurry it up with those.

...and X2 on "You totally fucked up" if a tow company told me 1K for a tow or just sign it over, I would tell them to go shove it up there *&^%'n @$$! Or at least how much to right it, and drag it to the pavement, or at least just right it.

I've been called twice now in the middle of night because someone was stuck and alone. No big deal. We had fun. And the buddy didn't have to get raped by a tow truck company.

Wow Derrick, glad you guys are ok. I wasn't near a computer this weekend, but my cell phone is on 24hrs. In an emergency don't hesitate bud, call one of us!!!! There is a ton of good people here that would do whatever is necessary to help out. Keeps us updated and let us know if there is anything you need help with.

Just a suggestion, every time someone posts their # always put it in your phone.

sucks to hear about your misfortune. glad that your alright though

Damn dude that blows! Glad to hear you guys are ok though. Good luck on finding a new vehicle!

damn that sucks, all the work you just started doing on it too.
i'm glad you and your buddy made it through safely tho.

Glad you and your buddy are ok. I'm sure you were pretty shook up at the time and the tow company took advantage of that fact. X2 on getting it back! An Emergency phone list is a great idea. Add mine to it. Have winch, will travel. 949-355-7206

Derrick, Derrick, Derrick...

You should already have my phone number and I was bored silly all weekend. I know you said there was no cell service, but yet you were able to call a tow truck. ;)

There was another rescue up in Big Bear this weekend and it involved complete strangers going up to help this guy. Your friends certainly would've come to your aid.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654598

You should've sat down and weighed all your options before signing the Jeep over. But there's no need to beat you up on this any further. What's done is done.

Let's wait and see what Rick can do.

That sux about the jeep dude. Glad you are your friend are ok. x2 on the next jeep.. I'll even drive out where it is to help you swap some stuff. I'll throw my number up as well... 909-973-3587. Im all over the IE, hi desert and everywhere in between on a regular basis.

most of you should have my number i think, but its 310-995-9710. if nothing else call me, and i'll be around to post up the rescue thread! :D

See Derrick, I told you that you had friends that would help! When you told me you'd already signed the title over, I didn't want to beat you up too badly. The most important thing is that you & your buddy are okay. But it sounds like you should make plans to repossess your Jeep, and go from there. With Naxja on your side, it doesn't have to be expensive! Go ahead & buy the warranty, er, Ford Focus, for the future family car if you must. But I still say buy a stocker for a family car, and run it til you can build it. Or it sounds like there are donor bodies and such out there... Best of luck, and let me know if there's anything I can do!
The kids & I really like the "pre-rolled" Christmas ornament you made, too. I told them it rolled with you and survived =).

I can get a cherry picker to remove your motor..Like i said, just think about it...Rick is trying to help you out so i would keep a open mind...
Not to volunteer someone else's stuff, but I may be able to get my bro's cherry picker. He's pulled the engine out of his Blazer (S10, 2.8) to do the freeze plugs and other stuff to it.

Not to volunteer someone else's stuff, but I may be able to get my bro's cherry picker. He's pulled the engine out of his Blazer (S10, 2.8) to do the freeze plugs and other stuff to it.

Don't worry about volunteering someone else's stuff. That is what Scott was doing in his post. So I volunteer his yard all the time.

Back