• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep doors, gas tank skid, dana 60s

94xjstud

NAXJA Forum User
So its been a long time ive posted and unfortunately my projects have been TOO neglected and it's time to move on, so I'm selling some parts that have been sitting around to make some more space.

Front balljoint Dana 60 from a 1996 f350 and already has 5.13 gears. Has some brackets welded on (some good some bad) and the drivers side casting was trimmed to fit the could bucket - $800

Rear dana 60 for a 80's ish Ford. I has 16 spline shafts (I have no idea why) but they can be interchanged with 30 spline like a normal 60. - free is front 60 or a case of beer

1994 jeep 4dr door, forest green with some black paint on bottom. Been sitting outside so the interior of the doors is super dirty and I'm missing a armrest handle and window roller hander. Recommended for some half doors - 120 will not part

Old gas tank skid from rusty. Need to be sanded and painted due to peeling paint and rust - 50 obo

Warn rear bumper without tire carrier. Need some TCL as a few bolts broke in it during removal and lost the mounting bolts- 200 obo

1994 brake lights - free or beer

Located in the Santa Cruz mountains. Jared at (831) 246-3811 if you're interested

I'm interested in the gas tank skid. Sending a text now.

Back