• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep count?

Awesome. Sooooooo, for entertainment Saturday night, will you demonstrate a flop for us?
I would really enjoy that.

I just might have to lol. I already smashed my roof rack and lights... don't have anything on top anymore. Nice part about the jeep being all beat up now is i don't have to worry about rubbing a wall or flopping it on its side. Treat it like a Jeep

Kinda lol. Body dings and wrinkles and lost all the side windows. But the suspension and drive line has no issues. Did a safty check and fixed a few things and all is good now. Jeep doesn't look pretty. Going to make this the last run on this jeep. I already got a new stock XJ to swap all the parts over after this weekend. I'm to excited to let a roll over stop me from coming to SoCalFest.

Last edited:
Kinda lol. Body dings and wrinkles and lost all the side windows.

Well there was that ONE window that didn't feel like joining the gang. We took care of that little bastard. :gee:

A BFH is a good pursausive SST to have when your jeep isn't cooperating. Kind of like a belt when your kid talks back.

Where did this happen Brandon?

Saddleback Mountains on the lower part of Maple Springs Road lol... not much of a war story there. :roll:

Well there was that ONE window that didn't feel like joining the gang. We took care of that little bastard. :gee:

Took care of it southern style lol :farmer:. We might have to roll up the last remaining window and handle it this weekend.

Here is my new drawing board

First trip after I picked it up, out at Azusa Off-Road park.

528230_10201070409026095_1085580032_n.jpg

I'll be there with Gomer. I am hoping to arrive Friday, sometime around 6pm-ish.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

Back