• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep cherokee with I Beams

BlueCuda said:
Thats why alot of fords go though tires like they do gas :D. Its pretty durable though.

thats cuz people lift them and dont bother fixing the angles

DansGreyMj said:
thats cuz people lift them and dont bother fixing the angles

Well thats part of it. Alot of its the tires scrub the ground with any suspension travel. Its not a horrible setup but if you have a truck, and you load it down heavy the front tires lean in for however long your going to be driving. And when you hit a bump they scrub the ground with suspension travel. Its tough as nails, but it has more negatives than plus's IMO.

I had a ranger before i got my XJ. I loved it actually. I had it about 5 years and never replaced the Michelin Tires cause of tire wear. I only had to align it once the entire time too. I did eventually put Baja claws on there to go wheelin. I only replaced them cause they wore out. The TTB was pretty nice except it dragged in the mud A LOT. pretty tough but go in the way sometimes.

TTBs are great for high speed offroading like I'm sure this guy is going to be doing, and you can get some serious articulation out of them, but damn do they look goofy.

Back