• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people that have done this, and have been running it...

How have the headlights stood up so far to the heat \ sun? Any fading or anything weird like that?? (stupid taillights!).

headlights have held up quite nicely. There's been no fading thus far. I'm running H.I.D.'s in them and it works great.

headlights have held up quite nicely. There's been no fading thus far. I'm running H.I.D.'s in them and it works great.

oh and if you guys wanna see how the conversion looks in action on the trail i have a whole album myspace.com/nicknichols or facebook.com/nicknichols90

Hi, I am new in the Forum and I joined because I em interested in the parts you posted here for the XJ2500.

If´possible, I would like to know if you can still get those parts and if you do how can I order them for my cherokee.

Regards

Carlos R.

Hi, I am new in the Forum and I joined because I em interested in the parts you posted here for the XJ2500.

If´possible, I would like to know if you can still get those parts and if you do how can I order them for my cherokee.

Regards

Carlos R.

fail_fail-bus.jpg

Yeah im thinking that would be a good idea to keep people from asking if they can get in on orders from a year ago... lolol

well this thread contains a lot of knowledge about how to get the parts and what the struggles were etc. But nobody takes the time to read it.

And where am I going to post my pictures?

jk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back