• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Stage 3 Rear bumper

After looking at JCR's website, I imagine they can modify the bumper when they build it to accomodate folded rear quarters since they do custom work. The wait may be a bit longer but getting what you want is worth it.

Anyone know how the unibody tie-ins will work with shackle relocation brackets?

The only thing that I can see being an issue is the clamp. From what I have seen with other bumpers that have that style is they have a tendency to unclamp.

We figured out a way to modify a standard Destaco latch to be a possible locking latch. No need for pins or clips to hold them closed anymore. Push the handle closed and it holds closed.

Thanks for considering our product! You won't be disappointed by the quality you receive! I promise.

I know it's not one of the main bumpers on this thread.... but i love mine so much i have to put it out there. Custom4x4fabrication is my favorite. doesn't block backup lights, Holds hi-lift, and has tabs you can get for better backup lights if you want. I've got a 33 on there now, just got back from moab not too long ago and my tire hit once maybe it wasn't too clear if it did or not (maybe just a little smooch) also tough as they come. A suburban backed into the corner of my jeep a while back and well they weren't too happy when i just scraped their paint off my bumper with my finger nail while we were waiting for the cops to come :D also it's had a 33 on it for atleast 6 years still no rattling at all. Oh, and it looks SO good on my jeep! ;)

100_1583-Copy.jpg

You can kinda see the dent in my quorter panel where they hit me right below the pin striping. lol

Ok, I know this post is a bit old but...
Greg at C-Rok did put me in touch with his tube guy who manufactures the tire carrier. John Hunter can do just about anything you want with the tire carrier but you'd better be ready with some drawings and you probably don't want to deviate from the production layout too much. I stuck with the horizontal tube configuration and only modified the height of the tire mount and the angle that the tire is mounted. Ok now having said that C-rok will do custom configurations, he is reluctant to do this sort of thing and I talked to him quite a bit before he would agree to my request :phone: :cry:. Both Greg at C-Rok and John Hunter (Hunter Offroad) put together some nice hardware...

Back