• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Cherokee Rear Upper Quarter Panel Guards- fit 97-01 models

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Constructed from 3/16” thick high strength steel and are CNC built, these panels bolt on to the side of your Cherokee using 10 countersunk 5/16” bolts and feature integrated heavy-duty tail light boxes. (You supply the LED or standard lighting)

I purchased these from JCR for $270 + shipping, but decided to go a different route.
New and never installed- includes all mounting hardware

Selling for $240.00.

Can deliver on the Wasatch Front between No Ogden and Draper. (I’ll be attending Crawlfest, for interested parties in the St George area)

Jeff
801-three nine zero-9018

97upQuarterPanelsTaillights (1).jpg

that is my begging! LOL But to no avail, with 2 vehicles due for inspections and taxes and the Jeep needing a new exhaust, this is not going to happen this month. If you still have it in mid Feb, I will have more room to work with.

I really like mine. Coated them with Por-15 & out then did the outside with U-Pol Raptor. I like the quality and look. BTW I filled the gas cut out on the drivers side then bored a 5" hole. Covered it with an aftermarket racing type fuel door. Never seen another like it.

FNF

I really like mine. Coated them with Por-15 & out then did the outside with U-Pol Raptor. I like the quality and look. BTW I filled the gas cut out on the drivers side then bored a 5" hole. Covered it with an aftermarket racing type fuel door. Never seen another like it.

FNF

Sorry for the hijack, but could you email me a pic.
I'm thinkin of doing the same thing.

Thanks so much,
[email protected]

Bump to the top.

Back