• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

January Photo Contest - Winter

Um, how about January 25.

Taken today.

863c321b.jpg

It's kinda wintery, right?

I was married on December 31st; my wife and I spent 10 days in Mexico starting January 1st.
Our friend who manages the condos where we stayed in Manzanillo drives an XJ.

386227_10150541932144577_791584576_8579511_641896521_n.jpg

396772_10150541935954577_791584576_8579521_789840416_n.jpg

Photo must be taken by you during the current month. Rules are subject to change, any complaints will be ignored, not valid outside of the NWC, and remember this is for fun! :rtm:

Post away!

so your submitting for your friend in mexico (pretty sure thats not the PNW) who isnt a member....

Just having fun man, putting a spin on it with no intention of winning.
You and I have never met, but other people know me here, and I'm using this as an opportunity to update people about my life, since I'm so far north and don't see my XJ pals much.
Really, I'm just letting people know I'm married now, had a great time in Mexico, and saw a Cherokee while there.

:)

Last edited:
Just having fun man, putting a spin on it with no intention of winning.
You and I have never met, but other people know me here, and I'm using this as an opportunity to update people about my life, since I'm so far north and don't see my XJ pals much.
Really, I'm just letting people know I'm married now, had a great time in Mexico, and saw a Cherokee while there.

:)

ahh no biggie, just bored so typing crap.

Yesterday in the Umatilla National Forest near the Starkey Experimental Range.
This is at nearly 4800 feet with barely a dusting.

winterjeep.jpg

Umatilla NF near Indian Lake.

snowjeep.jpg

Moody Road, between Biggs jct & The Dalles

moodyroad.jpg

Same spot as the picture I posted yesterday.

expojeep.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Back