• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jack's 4th "Rock Crawlin'" Birthday party

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
My son, Jack, is turning four in a few weeks and we asked him what kind of party he wanted. He said he wanted to go "rock crawlin' with his Jeepin buddies. After wiping the tears from my eyes (he made me proud), here is what I have planned.

Place: Wooley's Off Road Park
When: September 27th
Time: 9:30 am

Please come and we will play for the day! We will have cookies as a cake probably won't survive.

Please come and wheel if you can.

I'm a solid maybe. It will depend mostly on if I have my quarter panels back from powder coating and can wrap up these cutting mods. I'd really love to make this.

My first choice was Golden Mountain but Southern is having the Dixie Run there that weekend. I haven't been to Wooley's since my Jeep was stock so somebody needs to give me advise where to go.

You can crash here on the way.

Looking at my schedule, there's a football game that morning, so I won't be able to make it. Bought season tickets this year so I need to use them. Also have a track weekend the following weekend, so i'll need to put the gas money towards that.

Wish I could be there though!

Looking at my schedule, there's a football game that morning, so I won't be able to make it. Bought season tickets this year so I need to use them. Also have a track weekend the following weekend, so i'll need to put the gas money towards that.

Wish I could be there though!

Track weekend? Where?

Wooley's isn't too far, and I had fun last time. I might try and make it, I'll decide for sure as it gets closer and I see how the jeep's holding up

I'm a solid maybe as well. I should know tonight if I will be able to make it.

Ed, just don't follow Brian into "Will He Make It." You'll make it, but your body panels might not!

I'm still on the fence due until I know if my quarter panels will be complete and ready to install by then.

Unless a miracle prevails, it looks like this trip is on hold until I can figure out a solution to my engine issues. Sorry everyone.

Sorry everyone it is my fault for suggesting replacing the rear main seal while he had the front axle out.

Not hardly...it made sense to do it now. We had no way of knowing what we would find. Since the XJ has 300,000 miles on it, I'm really not surprised.

I just need to find a way to get rolling again and then figure out a permanent solution.

Back