• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ixnay's Evans Oktoberfest...

mojojojo said:
does limited slip count? never mind i'd rather be bribed.
You aren't getting the concept here...you're supposed to be bribing me. :D

In all seriousness, the locker rule is going to be stuck to pretty closely. 2xtreme is about the only person I wouldn't worry about...but he's got lockers now. No offense to anybody, but the trails we're going to be running are very challenging and at the pace we're going to be maintaining, there won't be time to winch people or tug people over obsticles.

I'd really love to show you guys around Evans sometime, but this event may not be the time. I'm looking for people who have either wheeled Evans extensively who are un-locked (mud1059), or people who have at least one traction-aided axle.

PM me and we'll talk about that Mirror Pond and we'll see what happens....

-----Matt-----

Sounds like there be some fun this Oktober. I'm in either day or both, camping or day trip. I'll help Oregon represent! :looney:

PAT

Pathatten said:
Sounds like there be some fun this Oktober. I'm in either day or both, camping or day trip. I'll help Oregon represent! :looney:

PAT
Awesome!!! However, are you locked...? I'm not sure I can let you go.... ;)

This is shaping up nicely! :D

There should even by some fun stuff for a "Big Dog" like yourself to do:

DSC01328.jpg

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
Sorry Matt ,Hasta You can`t bribe me to join you at Evans that weekend .:party: We have our own October Pumpkin Thing going that weekend at Teanaway / CleElum ,and the wife puts together a great trick or treat bowl ,mini booze and candy.
Besides you`ll be the" hog" in all the pics anyway!!

hards91xj said:
Sorry Matt ,Hasta You can`t bribe me to join you at Evans that weekend .:party: We have our own October Pumpkin Thing going that weekend at Teanaway / CleElum ,and the wife puts together a great trick or treat bowl ,mini booze and candy.
Besides you`ll be the" hog" in all the pics anyway!!
Loser. We'll be missing you. :rolleyes:

----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
No offense to anybody, but the trails we're going to be running are very challenging and at the pace we're going to be maintaining, there won't be time to winch people or tug people over obsticles.

I'd really love to show you guys around Evans sometime, but this event may not be the time. I'm looking for people who have either wheeled Evans extensively who are un-locked (mud1059), or people who have at least one traction-aided axle.

PM me and we'll talk about that Mirror Pond and we'll see what happens....

-----Matt-----

Two things....nothing goes fast with Ian in the pack :shhh: and 2 I'm welded in the back and open in the front (break less frontends that way) I can't afford an ARB yet.

mud1059 said:
Two things....nothing goes fast with Ian in the pack :shhh: and 2 I'm welded in the back and open in the front (break less frontends that way) I can't afford an ARB yet.
We'd love to have you...providing you actually hang out with the group. ;) I actually thought you were open front and back, but with your Evan's experience I wasn't worried.

The group's filling up fast...RSVP quickly! Only one slot left....

-----Matt-----

BFH-MWWLMG

I think I'll be in Gunnery in Yakima at the time.:eek: :gee:

I may be gay, but I'll be firing the Mobile Gun System 105 MM cannon, M2 .50 Cal BMG and M240 Machine Gun instead of Jeepin'

Pretty good tradeoff IMO..... Shouldn't you be in flight school right now LT?:anon:

John

GI-John said:
I may be gay, but I'll be firing the Mobile Gun System 105 MM cannon, M2 .50 Cal BMG and M240 Machine Gun instead of Jeepin'

Pretty good tradeoff IMO..... Shouldn't you be in flight school right now LT?:anon:

John
It's okay if you need a 105mm to compensate for you other...shortcomings....

We'll be misisng you, buddy. Have fun with the big gun! Try really hard to break it in Yakima...not Iraq.

BTW, keep up the LT thing...I like it, Sarge. ;) And yes, I should be at Red Flag right now...do you have any more salt you could pour in the wound?

-----Matt-----

I am up for Sunday. We could could probably put a few people in sleeping bags on the floor if anyone wants to come up from Oregon and stay at my place.

Still have to get the front locker installed. That might push me out if I run out of time. Anybody want to help?

XJCasper said:
I am up for Sunday. We could could probably put a few people in sleeping bags on the floor if anyone wants to come up from Oregon and stay at my place.

Still have to get the front locker installed. That might push me out if I run out of time. Anybody want to help?
Okay. I have a revision to make to the minimum requirements: You must have trimmed your fenders so we don't have to listen to every lug on your tires try to rig off your flares.

And a locker.

And make sure your wife drives.... ;)

-----Matt-----

20 bucks says Jason won't make it. Technical difficulties.

We love you man!

D3

Dibs on the last spot as long as it's early in the month, the mother in-law is coming to visit in late.....wait make it late october :D

Back