• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ive got a bet going with my little brother!

Dang man you guys had it nice! when i was on the last fire I had to sleep in mine but I was kinda too tall and I didn't remember that you can take out one part of the back seat for extra room. It wasn't too bad though. It was nice because you wake up and reach over and fire it up so it warms up while you are waking up and prepping your gear LOL

lol its a great thing to be 5'7 sometimes haha my girls 5'4 so it was decent. and my jeeps got remote start so when i woke up i just started it and turned on the heater so it was warm when we woke up like 15 minutes later =D

lol its a great thing to be 5'7 sometimes haha my girls 5'4 so it was decent. and my jeeps got remote start so when i woke up i just started it and turned on the heater so it was warm when we woke up like 15 minutes later =D
Hey that's how tall I am! maybe my jeep is just so badly contorted that i've actually lost space LOL and plus taking that part of the back seat out really helps. Remote start? now you got me thinking....:)

heck yeah, my alarm system came with remote start, starter kill and keyless entry =) as i walk outta my apartment i start the jeep so it's somewhat warm by time i get there lol

for the amount of cash you both had to pay for the vehicles, if you took the difference and put that into your xj, I think you could outflex him, lot more work but what did you both pay for them?

i wanna see a cj camp like this =)
air mattress, sleeping bag, blankets... pillows i cant say we roughed it lol

our stuff stayed in the tent =X
PIC-0224.jpg

Who needs a tent?!?! Just get a BIG roof rack and call it a day.

i wanna see a cj camp like this =)
air mattress, sleeping bag, blankets... pillows i cant say we roughed it lol

our stuff stayed in the tent =X
PIC-0224.jpg

Quick question. How did you get the air mattress aired up in there? I tried to get mine in and it didn't work so well!

Quick question. How did you get the air mattress aired up in there? I tried to get mine in and it didn't work so well!

lol i didnt know it was so hard =/ its a queen sized mattress... electric air pump we just layed our blankets pillows etc on top of it and aired it up in place so it curved around the tire humps and when it was firm enough to lay on for the night, we called it good. you dont have to air it up as firm when 2 people gotta lay on it, it gets harder once you both apply pressure on it yanno

lol i didnt know it was so hard =/ its a queen sized mattress... electric air pump we just layed our blankets pillows etc on top of it and aired it up in place so it curved around the tire humps and when it was firm enough to lay on for the night, we called it good. you dont have to air it up as firm when 2 people gotta lay on it, it gets harder once you both apply pressure on it yanno

Well i had my hatch open and it was hanging out quite a bit i was gonna try it next time with the hatch closed and come in from the rear door. I had the same idea but had never tried it. I might bring my air mattress to WF now that it looks like i am sleeping in the Jeep!

Well i had my hatch open and it was hanging out quite a bit i was gonna try it next time with the hatch closed and come in from the rear door. I had the same idea but had never tried it. I might bring my air mattress to WF now that it looks like i am sleeping in the Jeep!

i actually folded the foot of the matress like a foot to get it to fit... with all the weight on it it didnt do anything but elevate my feet =)

Back