• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ive got a bet going with my little brother!

well without details... yes

Hey guys and girls, My little brother bet me that my cherokee wont ever flex as good as his rubicon! Am I going to be out 50 bucks?

yes... It's going to cost you more than $50 to get it to do that.

Anybody remember the name of the video where the guy cut his XJ up with no cage or stiffeners? The soft unibody let it flex alot.

:dunce:

n71402285_30638934_581.jpg
im just saying in general, whos going to have better flex. he is saying that because he has coils in the rear, he will have better flex. to give you an idea of what our
n71402285_30630101_6541.jpg
jeeps are, his is an 03 rubicon with a 4 inch rough country lift and mine is a cherokee 4dr with a 6.5 inch rough country lift with about 2 inches cut out of the front fenders. I think they are about the same!

The Jeep is gonna beat your station wagon any day. Fork over the money now...I will be your broker. :)

fork up the $ then go double or nithing with "who can get more twisted but keep all four wwheels on the ground"

hey I cant complain I have less money in mine and it goes just as many places. and once it when farther! but just once

Cool beans. I might mention the "rubicon" does seem to be "off trail"?

Then you can bet 50 bucks on who can carry more stuff! :D

Who cares. Real Jeeps have square headlights and Barbie drives a Wrangler.....yada yada yada. HastaHasta

Take a picture of your Jeep flexing on a rock, stump, subaru, whatever.....

Then, take a pic of his Jeep flexing on the same rock, stump, subaru, whatever.....

Whoever flexes more, gets $50.

Winner takes the $50 and buys beer.

You both drink the beer, be merry, and all is well!!

why don't you just each give one another 50 bucks and call it a day. You were both smart enough to buy Jeeps! :D :cheers:

I'd just do what I did to my friend peter with his 04 rubicon. Make a bet on who can spend the night in the back of his jeep and be more comfortable LOL He gave up when he sat back there LOLOL

I'd just do what I did to my friend peter with his 04 rubicon. Make a bet on who can spend the night in the back of his jeep and be more comfortable LOL He gave up when he sat back there LOLOL

i wanna see a cj camp like this =)
air mattress, sleeping bag, blankets... pillows i cant say we roughed it lol

our stuff stayed in the tent =X
PIC-0224.jpg

Back