• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its Wednesday!!!!

Chris, what did you ever do about the tie rod?

How you going to drive it;)?

Are we there yet? LOL

Getting my front axle put together in the next couple weeks I hope...then the rear after that. Damn I hope I can get everything done I want before...I'd hate to have to wait another year to try it all out!

Its Wednesday!!!! 85 days to the crawl and I just confirmed that I can make this trip this year. Days off approved and dropping the wife off in Charlotte on the way.

Now to get the list done.. really not too much to get done.

still got to find some spinner hub caps...going to test the bling wont get you home theory...maybe bling will get you home

Once we invade Iran they'll come back down. Remember they shot up real quick right before entering Iraq and we're on our way to Iran now.

Just reserved one of the small bunkhouse cabins so I dont have to haul a tent and all the crap up there. Actually it's a really good price 15 bucks per person Min of two people Max of 4.. Cabin has Air and heat, bunkbeds and outdoor grill. perfect for the weekend.

96mdxjcountry said:
I reserved one of them too.... not a bad gig for some AC
WIMPS! Iran just needs to be a sheet of glass! End of discussion! Of course we need to do a PSA first. Give them say 24-48 hours to clear out.

Back