• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's the end of the world,..

tbburg

NAXJA Forum User
as we know it.

I feel fine.

I slept in on the day the rapture was supposed to happen, so I guess I missed that. Now the world was supposed to end, and I suppose I missed this too.

Dammit.

Well, it's still a couple hours until it gets all the way back around to the international date line, so maybe a little premature?

So what did you do the day the world ended?

What a total disappointment. I was all ready to load up the big boy Jeep with guns, grab my kids & head for the mountains. Instead I just got in the baby Jeep & went work. Boringggggggggggg. Oh wait, I lost all my gun's in a boating incident over the summer, damn it.

What a total disappointment. I was all ready to load up the big boy Jeep with guns, grab my kids & head for the mountains. Instead I just got in the baby Jeep & went work. Boringggggggggggg. Oh wait, I lost all my gun's in a boating incident over the summer, damn it.

You're in Iowa, what mountains:bs::D

We were supposed to get snow yesterday and by the I left for work this morning, all I had to do is scrape the Jeep's windshield. With all the damn noise the storm made, I expected to find a foot of snow on all of our cars and I didn't even need a limited slip (if it had one:( ) let alone 4wd...............

Yeah... I held off my Christmas shopping in favor of some end-of-the-world-provisions.
What am I supposed to do now?

Christmas2012booze.jpg

Back