• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's officially the future!

kdailey4315

NAXJA Forum User
Future.jpg

Today is the day that Doc and Marty went to the future

wheres my hover board? at least they got the video screens everywhere part right, still a few years off on the holograms though.

Hey, where did the little red dude go?

Guess we'll have to go watch it then... time to dig the VCR out of the garage :D

or download it

:eyes:

When they actually went, it was 2015, that was just the date he set when demonstrating how to do it in the first movie.

confirmed hoax today. photoshopped.

When they actually went, it was 2015, that was just the date he set when demonstrating how to do it in the first movie.

Yes, I had nothing better to do than actually go check my movies.

The DMC first shows all three displays reading the same date, October 26th, 1985, then he changes it to read July 4th, 1776 to see the signing of the declaration, then he changes it to December 25th, 0000 to see the birth of Christ, then he changes it the November 15th, 1955, they day he bumped his head and thought of the Flux Capacitor.

you guys have way too much time on your hands.

you guys have way too much time on your hands.

People that tell people that they have too much time on their hands also have too much time on their hands. :D

Crusher16 said:
People that tell people that they have too much time on their hands also have too much time on their hands. :D

do you realize what you just said....? haha

Giggity.....

Ed, your plans of invading my mind are futile.....FUTILE I TELL YOU!!!!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Where's my damn foil helmet....

wow, i REALLY need to lay off the Rockstars and Adderall.

Back