• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its gonna be a girl!

BajaMJ said:
Congrats on the wonderfull News :speepin: Get some zzz while u can ......
I got both a boy and a girl . And while my kid works hard to pry some bucks from me.
My daughter gets away with murder........:laugh3:
.\
In the beggining u take care they don't fall of the crib... and Later in time ur keeping an eye they don't climb back up. :twak:
Between onetime and the other .. Enjoy :heart: It is precious .
Regards.
Thanks Baja MJ...hey, better late than never but I just sent you the Baja 1k pics....did you get them?

tcm glx said:
Thanks Baja MJ...hey, better late than never but I just sent you the Baja 1k pics....did you get them?

No worries.. Thanks in advance :peace: I'll check my inbox at home .. getting ready to leave work.. Best Regards.

Congrats Tony.... Girls are awesome. Nothing better than having a Daddys girl!

congratulations!!!!!
I have one of each. Gonna candystripe my Jeep.

I'm happy to help photochop too... count me in :eyes:

i have the perfect one too, its converted to 24v, uses 2 batteries, and burns plastic tire all the way down the block :D i would say from watching it go by it does about 20-25 mph with the kids in it, 10-15 with me :D

tcm glx said:

Thanks for the pix Bud :thumbup:
Looks like Good times @ the contingency. Noticed u took a couple of pix of Peak Empire's rig from GA; did u have a chance to talk to Ted or his Dad?

Again Congratulations on the great news.:rattle:

tcm glx said:
Thanks all...her name will be Sarah Elena
Agree with Grimm. That's a beautiful name. Congrats man.

Thanks all!! We are stoked!! Catching up on as much sleep as I can now!

Very cool...congrats! :)

I inherited a 5 and 11 year old when I started dating my GF, but we have already talked about the addtion of one more in a couple years. :)

Congrats Tony.

Our's is just 13 days old. Talk about "life altering".

Sarah was our girl name. Turns out we didn't need it (it's a boy).

The sleep thing is no joke. Get it while you can.:shiver:

Congrats - this is self-serving (sort of) but I have a very expensive crib, car seat, & some other stuff that are yours FREE, if we can get someone to pick them up for ya, by this weekend. Maybe Skwerrly or Rambo -they live close.

Back