• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

its been fun

devilinside13

NAXJA Forum User
Well it has been a fun time out here in co with you guys, but see you all later. i took onr of the offers that i had for a job in another state so i will be leaving to go to nc next month. must say that i am glad to have met you all and wished we could stay but sometimes you just have to move on. i hope to see everybody at some future time. joe

Good luck with everything, Joe.I hope all goes weel for you.If you ever get back out this way get ahold of us- you always have a home here.

A Colorado Goodbye:

May your horse never stumble, or your spurs ever rust.
May your guts never grumble or your cinch ever bust.
May your boots never pinch, or your crops ever fail.
While you eat lots of beans, and stay out of jail!

Farewell...

all of you guys have been some of the best people that i have met. it has been my pleasure to know you and you will see me again in the future. i will have to buy and build a new heep, but that is part of the fun. i will be back one of theese upcoming years for coloradofest. see everybody in the future. thanks again and best wishes. joe and family.

Back