• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's a Jeep thing...I don't even understand.

JeepXJ93

NAXJA Forum User
Figured that quote would be appropriate for this post. I buy an XJ and get it halfway built, something comes up, sell it...start over a year later. That being said, I'm on the hunt for another unmolested XJ to start building.

Does anyone know of any small dealers in the north eastern states that have a regular flow of XJ's coming in? For example shoreline auto in Branford CT seems to always have XJ's for sale.

Let me know if anyone has a few places. Feel free to leave actual Jeep dealerships out. Not looking to pay $8,000 for a used Cherokee.

Thanks all!

Yea been on there a lot, seems like people are taking this whole "old jeeps are bulletproof" thing a little too far. Lots of guys selling mid-90's XJs with rotted unibody, and 250k on the clock for $4000. Seems a bit overpriced.

Yea been on there a lot, seems like people are taking this whole "old jeeps are bulletproof" thing a little too far. Lots of guys selling mid-90's XJs with rotted unibody, and 250k on the clock for $4000. Seems a bit overpriced.

Are people still paying that up there? If so, I'd love to drive mine up there and sell it for $4k. FWIW, short of rolling it, I've tried my damnedest to break my little $750 91 and I just can't. I'd need at least $3500 to not lose a bunch of the money I spent on new tires, lift, gears...

Back