• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IT Temp to Hire Firm

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Has anybody hear dealt iwth a firm that specializes in IT Temp employees? I'm looking to ramp up the lower level of my IT Department and have been instructed that I must do so through the temp to hire process.

I'm looking for a company that works well and has talented resources. I expect to have to mold a new help desk kid a bit but I don't want somebody who went to a class but doesn't know a damn thing.

Ideas?

Has anybody hear dealt iwth a firm that specializes in IT Temp employees? I'm looking to ramp up the lower level of my IT Department and have been instructed that I must do so through the temp to hire process.

I'm looking for a company that works well and has talented resources. I expect to have to mold a new help desk kid a bit but I don't want somebody who went to a class but doesn't know a damn thing.

Ideas?
There are tons out there. A check of your yellow pages should give you a long list.

Oxford International is a world wide firm I have worked for.

Manpower is OK as well but they charge out the ass.

Go to dice.com or monster.com and you will find a ton of jobs posted by those places. Robert Half Technology is one that comes to mind.

IM willing to work. Part time that is....

So you can still get your unemployment and welfare checks? I mean credited to your debit card..

Back