• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Israel Calls ALL Ambassadors Home

My error.

"Combining military force and covert ops again in 1980 two Phantom jets disguised as Iranian planes but thought to be Israeli attacked a nuclear research centre near Baghdad. Finally in 1981 a massive fifteen plane raid bombed an Iraqi reactor. A Mossad agent had placed a homing device near the reactor allowing the planes to home in directly. The raid took out the reactor just before it became operational, doing maximum damage but producing no fallout."

Cut-n-pasted from this source.

Believe the French were the ones who helped Iraq build those plants/reactors. That's probably where you got "France" from. :thumbup:

Think they'll send 15 to Iran? :D

Hmmm, maybe I won't be unloading the Altima just yet... might be a good idea to hold onto it until whatever this may be settles out.

Remember when Isreal painted their planes to look like France's then flew into Iraq and bombed it's nuclear power plant?

or could this be a harbinger of another 9/11 style attack? Didn't Isreal pull all it's citizen's out of the WTC before the planes hit?

No and hell no. Don't believe everything you read on the interweb. You don't think 9/11 was done by Bush/Israel, do you?

No and hell no. Don't believe everything you read on the interweb. You don't think 9/11 was done by Bush/Israel, do you?
It's very likely that Israel's intelligence is better than ours, either in ability to gather info or ability to put info together, and Israel is more likely to act on intel to protect their people. Doesn't mean they planned it, just that they could've figured it out and opted to protect their people.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.asp

Come on now. Yes, Israel does have good intelligence, and they act on it better than we do (that isn't saying much these days). I trust what they say about Iran more than our own government. But did they know about the plans of a few cave-dwellers to hijack planes with box knives? Not likely.

Can't you tell from the Detroit underpants bomber that our own intelligence sucks. His father warned us and we still let him fly in un-molested. Our solution is to not let people use pillows or blankets, or go pee, for an hour before landing. WONDERFUL!

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.asp

Come on now. Yes, Israel does have good intelligence, and they act on it better than we do (that isn't saying much these days). I trust what they say about Iran more than our own government. But did they know about the plans of a few cave-dwellers to hijack planes with box knives? Not likely.
I don't see what would be so unbelievable about it, but anyways. Supposedly there was intelligence pointing towards the possibility of an attack or clues as to who might be someone to keep an eye on that just wasn't acted on. In light of Hassan and this guy, that's not a highly unlikely theory.

Don't believe everything you read on the interweb.
Great answer from a guy who's very next post uses an internet based fact checker. :doh:

You don't think 9/11 was done by Bush/Israel, do you?
No. I believe 9/11 was perpetrated by some very sophisticated cave dwellers with box cutters.

If Isreal knew of 9/11 before hand, which I doubt, it just fits their MO. Watch out for #1.

And since you brought it up, I also believe that President Bush took his eyes off the prize of Bin Laden & Al-Quaeda and we lost & continue to lose plenty of good people on the wrong battlefields.

Last edited:
the white house did say something about making a pivot on Iran... I wonder how hard that pivot will be.
Have you ever heard the term, "circle jerk" ?

If Israel was about to attack Iran in any way shape or form in the very near future, I doubt they would announce their plans with this sort of meeting being called. Too public, too easy for Iran to see it coming. More likely it is one last oh so subtle, last and final message to Iran. When and if Israel does attack, I doubt anyone will see it coming.

Remember when Isreal painted their planes to look like France's then flew into Iraq and bombed it's nuclear power plant?

or could this be a harbinger of another 9/11 style attack? Didn't Isreal pull all it's citizen's out of the WTC before the planes hit?
(a) not sure, but read Raid on the Sun, it's a book written about the operation. Believe they either had one of the pilots/commanders write it, or interviewed them all and used them as primary sources. (b) tinfoil hat much?

I really hope they blow things up. The UN and IAEA sure aren't going to handle it, and we apparently don't have the balls to. The problem with "international law" is that it only applies to people who let it apply to them, though that is also the good thing about international law...

(a) not sure, but read Raid on the Sun, it's a book written about the operation. Believe they either had one of the pilots/commanders write it, or interviewed them all and used them as primary sources.

Good book, I actually just started re-reading it. Written by a columnist that interviewed everyone involved with the mission.

Re:Iran deliver ulitamatum....let us buy nuke fuel or we'll produce it ourselves

Nov 12, 2009
Israel Deputy Defense Minister Ephraim Sneh said in an October interview with the Sunday Times, “If no crippling sanctions are in place by Christmas, Israel will strike Iran. If Israel is left alone, Israel will act alone.”

Dec 5, 2009
The US president's tough words and willingness to step out of his axiomatic insistence on dialogue and turn to economic warfare against Iran may be impressive but it is no longer effective. Tehran is too close to its goal of a nuclear weapons capability to be deterred by offers of engagement or economic penalties.

By now, Iran has used the gift of time to process enough enriched uranium to fuel two nuclear bombs and is able to produce another two per year.
Its advanced medium-range missiles will be ready to deliver nuclear warheads by next year. (2010)

Detonators for nuclear bombs are in production at two secret sites.
And finally, a second secret uranium enrichment plant - subject of the stern warning issued collectively in Pittsburgh Friday by Obama, French president Nicolas Sarkozy and British premier Gordon Brown - has come to light, buried under a mountain near Qom. Its discovery doubles - at least - all previous estimates of Iran's nuclear capabilities.

Gates assessment and the cooling note he injected into the US president's oratory came after Israeli defense minister Ehud Barak visited the Pentagon. The visit clearly did not change Gates' view that the Iranian nuclear program was now too advanced to stop, while the use of force would only gain an interval of up to three years, after which Tehran would pick itself up and start again. Therefore, according to Gates, diplomacy remained the only viable option.

The answer to this argument is simple: It is exactly this approach which gave Iran 11 quiet years to develop its weapons capacity. For Israel and Middle East, a three-year setback is a very long time, a security boon worth great risk, because
a) It would be a happy respite from the dark clouds hanging over the country from Iran and also cut back Hamas and Hizballah terrorist capabilities
b) In the volatile Middle East anything can happen in 36 months.

But the US defense secretary believes Israel, like the rest of the world, must accept life under the shadow of a nuclear-armed Iran and make the best of it.

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1414

Dec 14, 2009
There are several parts to a nuclear weapon all of which must work correctly or you get a “dud”. You must construct a critical amount of uranium or plutonium into a shape that is not a critical mass yet becomes one when explosively compressed. If you want to speed up the start of the chain reaction you must throw considerable free neutrons into the critical mass. There are other things you might do also that are well documented on the Web if you know where to look.

But these kinds of things are specific only to nuclear weapons. Power reactors don’t need excess neutrons. In fact, excess neutrons are a great danger to a power reactor. Reactors use control rods to modulate the number of free neutrons available to keep the reaction at the proper level.
For those of you who haven’t figured it out yet, Iran has a nuclear weapons program.

Everybody is dancing around the obvious conclusion because a major war in the Middle East is in nobody’s interest except the Iranians. They will gladly take the confusion and destruction if it will help bring forth the Hidden Imam. I know I appear to be stuck in a one note samba. But my research into Shia Islam has lead me to the conclusion that the mullahs in power are actively seeking that outcome. Otherwise, there is little rationale for a nuclear weapons program.
http://www.worldthreats.com/?p=1928

Dec 30, 2009
Manouchehr Mottaki, Iran's foreign minister, claimed statements from the British Government were inciting demonstrations that swept the country's biggest cities on Sunday. He warned that Iran would strike back against the British and other western governments that were supporting the opposition movement launched in the wake of June's disputed presidential election.

"If Britain does not stop talking nonsense it will get a slap in the face," he said. "The lowly and downgrading remarks by some foreign officials show the black stain on their record in their contradictory interactions."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-threatens-Britain-with-slap-in-the-face.html

Jan 2, 2010
Iran not only refused to meet the deadline imposed by Washington and other members of the international community to accept a U.N.-backed uranium deal, but has ushered in the new year by imposing a month-long deadline on the West in return.

If the West doesn't accept its own terms for swapping low-enriched uranium for nuclear fuel, Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki said Saturday on state-run television, Iran will begin producing its own nuclear reactor fuel.
lg.php

"The international community has just one month left to decide" to accept Iran's conditional offer, Mottaki said. "This is an ultimatum."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...nswers-unmet-deadline-with-ultimatum-for-west

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1414

Back