• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is this worth the $$

Wow this lift is meant to get someone out on the trails who might be on a budget. Maybe money isn't an object to you and you've got the most bad ass rig ever. As far as pieced together I bet we can all piece together a kit out of different manufactures that could blow away most complete kits.
I didnt even list it here because I knew all the bs comments would be made.
Calm down, I stated multiple times that it was my opinion. It seems that a lot of the "drama" that is going around is started by people like this. I stated an opinion as the OP asked. And then you go off because you are trying to sell something, and then you say it's the website? I stated my opinion, take it or leave it. But if you choose to leave, take the drama with you, if you choose to stay lose the drama.

If you want to help someone on a budget out , sell them the coil spacers , shocks , brake lines , and control arms for $200 . That's a good deal

Back