• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this legit?

I have no idea, that's why I'm asking. JIM.

of course it is legit JIM...it is on the internet isn't it? :D

Lol! Nice call, Tyler. Jim, I tell you what, I'd sign it if I lived in Illinois. I figure, the worst I could be out is a minute on the internet (I loose that a thousand times over every week) but the best could be a CCW permit. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about this. Indiana has CCWs and I have my lifetime.

If I lived there I would sign it, wish I could sign it just so I could drive through that state carrying!!! I went to St loius couple months ago and had to make sure not to cross the state line! And I do beleive they are legit. I have done a few simular here in KS.

sure its some folks that want CCW in IL...and when current legislation dies in committee AGAIN... the same folks that supported it the last how many ever times it has been suggested will say the same tired things.. and the people that oppose it will say the same tired things....

Until Illinois manages to give Chicago back to Wisconsin.. it is never going to pass..

sure its some folks that want CCW in IL...and when current legislation dies in committee AGAIN... the same folks that supported it the last how many ever times it has been suggested will say the same tired things.. and the people that oppose it will say the same tired things....

Until Illinois manages to give Chicago back to Wisconsin.. it is never going to pass..

Agreed.

From what I can gather......those internet petitions aren't worth the paper they're eventually printed on. :dunno:

I baffles me that Mayor Daley still thinks a weapons ban is working in the city. It's clearly not keeping guns out of anybody's hands. He just gave a speech last week about how fervently he is against any and all weapons.

I baffles me that Mayor Daley still thinks a weapons ban is working in the city. It's clearly not keeping guns out of anybody's hands. He just gave a speech last week about how fervently he is against any and all weapons.

King Daley is an idiot... We already know that... We just need people in his serfdom to realize that...

Speaking of gun permits, I am going to pay for mine tomorrow! :D

file026.jpg

Back