• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this a good price??

Phil Weeks said:
So 2wd XJs don't have a slip yoke at the end of the transmission? Now I'm confused too, why would they use a slip yoke on the 4wd and a fixed yoke on the 2wd?
The slip yoke is on the t-case, so maybe the tranny has a fixed yoke...that is just me guessing though.

Fergie

Fergie said:
The slip yoke is on the t-case, so maybe the tranny has a fixed yoke...that is just me guessing though.

Fergie

No, it doesn't. It has a slip yoke, and that was just my way of saying "excuse me sir, you are mistaken."

473865_42_full.jpg

(I found this pic on the cheapxj.com forum.)

DON'T BUY PRO CRAP!!!! I made that mistake my first time and ended up buying an entirely new lift kit to replace it. The biggest waste of money i've ever spent in my life. Rides rough...bad lift....back sagged out. DON'T GET IT!!!

Go with RE they have a better setup for any size lift you want because they know cherokee's like the back of their hand.

Back