• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it July yet?????

Vacation started today at 5:30 pm. Eat your hearts out!!! Heading out of Ocala florida tomorrow morning with our Mattson family convoy (2 xjs) travelling up 441 to north Ga. to camp with friends near Blue Ridge over 4th of july weekend and camping in the general tenn, ga, nc, mountain area until time for the crawl. Figure that if I break anything on either xj just getting up there I can fix it before the crawl. Cant wait. See you up there.

Looking forward to meeting to meeting all of you I have not met befroe...Just so you all Know Kevin and I are leave Sun morning and heading on up to Crawfords...You can't mis us if you come in early(besides being the only ones there till all of you show up) Have the red XJ and The Give-Away XJ with us the burban with the air going and on Wed I will set up the canopies...CU all there

sweet, well i'm gettin excited. still tryin to line up a trailer but i am pretty sure i got one. i'll figure something out regardless. dang i haven't been to tellico in over a month, i'm getting withdrawals!

Back