• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Man 4x4?

Sherman_thetank

Keep it pinned!
hate to say it, but search because this just came up a few weeks ago.
I thought about that right after i posted....now that you say that i do remember something about it...my bad :tears:

ask him about his shackles.

going to be fully adjust from like 1.5 to 2.5 inches i think

he told me he was gonna give me a demo price when he gets em done

Damn, does he need some more friends :wave1:

A local friend got a set of his upper in today. I thought I would post up some pictures for the thread.

One side is tube and threaded. The other is solid and threaded.
Ironman003.jpg

Urathane bushings.
Ironman004.jpg

.25 steel for the mount.
Ironman005.jpg

im not questioning the quality of work, my question is with the bushing. it looks like it would bind in the mount becuase the urathane looks wider then the metal sleeve. has this been a problem?
To my knowledge no. However, I do not run bushings my long arms use Johny Joints. Maybe someone that runs them will chime in. I don't see how its going to bind any more then any other arm out there on the factory xj front.

im not questioning the quality of work, my question is with the bushing. it looks like it would bind in the mount becuase the urathane looks wider then the metal sleeve. has this been a problem?
Poly bushings will definately bind,they wont last long and they will try to tear your mounts off.

poly doesn't flex as good as rubber and will bind sooner.

A local friend got a set of his upper in today. I thought I would post up some pictures for the thread.

One side is tube and threaded. The other is solid and threaded.
Ironman003.jpg
Ok, that helps, i was wondering how it was solid stock but that makes sense now.

hey cher, wont let me see the thread. gotta be logged in for that.

Last edited:
Back