• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Man 4X4 lcas

I have them and I love them. Super strong, and I am rough on my stuff. Great company to deal with to, give them a call. I also have their boomerang shackles. Really great products.

I have his UCA and LCA with johnny joints. They are beefy and well made. I haven't been able to wheel them yet but Im sure they are going to take anything I throw at em. FYI- Ordering off his website might be cheaper.

I've heard nothing but great things about them. I have a WJ and an XJ and the WJ guys who use them are very impressed. Especially for the price. The guy that makes them is supposed to be a great guy to deal with and very reliable in filling his orders, which is rare these days.

Andy is an awesome guy! I was on the phone with him for half an hour the other day talking about his products! You WON'T go wrong buying a set of his control arms. No one makes them stronger!

I've heard nothing but great things about them. I have a WJ and an XJ and the WJ guys who use them are very impressed. Especially for the price. The guy that makes them is supposed to be a great guy to deal with and very reliable in filling his orders, which is rare these days.

x2

Andy is an awesome guy! I was on the phone with him for half an hour the other day talking about his products! You WON'T go wrong buying a set of his control arms. No one makes them stronger!

x2 Andy is awsome. He will get you what you want for a reasonable price. Give him some business and tell him NAXJA sent you. Andy has built a lot of stuff with me over the years and always does top notch work.

Another thumbs up for Andy and his products. I'm quite happy with my UCAs and LCAs, and he's always more than happy to help if you give him a call. Outstanding products and service.

Back