• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

introduction

89 Sport

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone. New here. I have an 89 2 door sport 4.0, 5 speed that I had for about 20 years. It has factory skids, swing out tire carrier. I have been collecting parts for a long time. years ago I put a RC 3in. lift. since then I bought a RC 4.5 kit, 1 ton steering setup. adj control arms, warn 9000 winch, ect. (not yet installed).I haven't driven it in at least 6 years but I plan on working on it this summer. I installed power windows and locks. power seats, overhead console, rear speaker bar. I even have all the steel for rocker protection and a belly pan. I plan on making it an offroad ready driver that is comfortable enough to be a daily driver. I am a freak for options, if it came with rare options I want them.
I have been lurking here for years learning all I can. Been into MOPARS all my life.

When I start to work on my sport and start asking tons of questions I will become a paid member here. I'm not looking for free advice and I dont mind at all helping the cause. I have learned a lot here already. Thanks to all!

Not that we dont encourage people to join, if they find the site usefull and all that... BUT dont be shy to ask questions, even as a black name user. Very few people around here would answer your question differantly, based on the color of your username.

Welcome.

Back