• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing.....

he kicked a nurse in the boob and peed in the doc's face within 2 minutes of being born, he is absolutely my son. :cheers:
Congratulations Brother,

I'm soo glad everything is working out.
Looks like he will fit right in the BSC with that kind of resume. :yelclap:

Congrats man!

Congrats Family Grimm.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for Mrs. Grimm.

Congrats brother!

I am glad everything is looking up for you and the family.

I feel your pain and excitement all in a moments notice. The anaesthesiologist screwed up with my 1st gave her a spinal tap and too much feel good both bp's and heart rates dropped they kicked me out and doctors and nurses were coming from everywhere by me into the room. I saw my life crumbling and could not help but break down. I feel you like you know I did. Brings me almost to tears now. When it was all said and done he's 27 now and never has had any illnesses toy this date. 6'3'',sky blue eyes and long dirty blond hair. God Bless you and your wife and precious little guy. Spoil em cause they grow up quick. AWEsome!

I feel your pain and excitement all in a moments notice. The anaesthesiologist screwed up with my 1st gave her a spinal tap and too much feel good both bp's and heart rates dropped they kicked me out and doctors and nurses were coming from everywhere by me into the room. I saw my life crumbling and could not help but break down. I feel you like you know I did. Brings me almost to tears now. When it was all said and done he's 27 now and never has had any illnesses toy this date. 6'3'',sky blue eyes and long dirty blond hair. God Bless you and your wife and precious little guy. Spoil em cause they grow up quick. AWEsome!

you know exactly how i was feeling. nothing in the world is more terrifying.

Thanks again everyone, this is my 4th AND FINAL child, I can't go through this again lol. so should we do my vasectomy at goatfest or what? :eyes:

Thanks again everyone, this is my 4th AND FINAL child, I can't go through this again lol. so should we do my vasectomy at goatfest or what? :eyes:
I'll bring the ice....

I'll bring the shotgun if Skwerly brings the rotating Grimmystand.

Congrats, :cheers: are in order. Hope the Mrs. has a speedy full recovery. Our second is 6 mos. and the first just started junior high a few weeks ago. :smoker:

Back