• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing our Ultimate XJ Steering Brace!

Glad you guys came to market with this. If I hadn't built a similar one last year with the PSC nut, I would have absolutely bought this one.

X2 on maybe making one of bearing mounting holes slotted to fit the dodge box. I guess this would work with the 4-bolt boxes?

Glad you guys came to market with this. If I hadn't built a similar one last year with the PSC nut, I would have absolutely bought this one.

X2: Just got mine built a month ago. Big PIA but it was still a fun fab project. If you had just been a couple months earlier on the release......

BTW I bought the LAST ps box nut that PSC had and they said they did not plan on making any more of them. Glad to see you picked up that slack.

John

Damn Bryson...now that looks good!

Would much rather be doing stuff like that for work :D

If/when I build a more "mild" XJ...one of these is EXACTLY what is needed.

Thanks man! Although I don't know if I would ever touch a "mild" XJ again having your gorgeous buggy around ;) :thumbup:

X2 on maybe making one of bearing mounting holes slotted to fit the dodge box. I guess this would work with the 4-bolt boxes?
It should definitely work with the 4 bolt YJ boxes, but again that's something that still needs to be confirmed.

BTW I bought the LAST ps box nut that PSC had and they said they did not plan on making any more of them. Glad to see you picked up that slack.

John
I sort of saw that coming, so we decided to develop our own. It is by far the most expensive single component for us to get manufactured!

Thanks for the orders guys! We still have a couple braces left with free shipping!

would a re tracck bar brace interfere? I really like this setup!!!

would a re tracck bar brace interfere? I really like this setup!!!

It will work just fine with the brace! IMO, our brace combined with the RE track bar bracket/brace would be the ideal setup, eliminating almost all torsional load on the drivers side uni-rail. :thumbup:

Are there still any promotions going on for this?

I'm still an XJ newbie, but learning and modding like crazy. I'd love to tighten up the feel of the front. Would this work OK with what I have? I'm just gonna list everything done up front, just in case.
-Old Man Emu 1.5" Suspension (soft)
-JKS ACOS (adjustable spring mounts)
-Addco Front Sway Bar
-JKS Sway Bar Disconnects
-Currie Currectlync
-JKS Adjustable Track Bar
-JKS Upper & Lower Control Arms

Any closer to making it work with the Currie Anti Rock setup?

Nope, not yet. I've been tied up in other projects unfortunately. We're also looking into offering a DIY kit to save some coinage for those with access to welders, as well as being able to fit different setups/boxes. Stay tuned!

Nope, not yet. I've been tied up in other projects unfortunately. We're also looking into offering a DIY kit to save some coinage for those with access to welders, as well as being able to fit different setups/boxes. Stay tuned!

I like this idea.

My winch plans would interfere with the brace, but pieces whereby I can combine the two projects makes good sense to me. I could probably get by with the nut, but those bent brackets to follow the "frame" rails would be nice to have for a foundation. I would be happy to get the whole shebang, but in pieces so I can adjust as needed.

Staying tuned.

Thank you.

I like this idea.

My winch plans would interfere with the brace, but pieces whereby I can combine the two projects makes good sense to me. I could probably get by with the nut, but those bent brackets to follow the "frame" rails would be nice to have for a foundation. I would be happy to get the whole shebang, but in pieces so I can adjust as needed.

Staying tuned.

Thank you.

:cheers:

Back