• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interest in my annual BBQ?

Rog,
There is a pretty distinct possibility that I can't make it now. My wife has come down with what the Dr. suspects is strep so I'll need to be here to help her and take care of Bennett. Not only that, but I suppose I could be carrying something even though I'm not showing any symptoms. Would feel bad for launching viral warfare on the rest of the RRC.

If some kind of miracle happens in the morning, I'll let y'all know and show up.

Hey FAMILY comes first... we'll miss ya!

All you could bing is some camping chairs if you want... just to sit around the yard. I have some but probably not enough.

Glad everyone could make it!!! Nice meeting new off roaders and seeing old friends!!! Thanks for coming and shareing a good time!!!

had a great time rog thanks again....ya'll missed a great time...

Thank you Roger for a great BBQ. Always fun to get together with like minded individuals. For those that couldn't make it, you missed a great time. Maybe we will see you next time......

Yea, we had a good turnout...thanks to all who were able to come. I need to have another get together in the cooler weather. However, I'd like to make it a help wrench party :) I really need to get moving on my Yellow XJ project.

I'm going to start buying parts ASAP!

Back