• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2016 RENO RUN INFO AND SIGN UP

Cmon Guys! Put in those Shirt Orders for Reno!

I still haven't got confirmation from management if I have that weekend off. What's the cut off for the shirts? I have to wait until next check for any shirt order.

You can pay for shirts later dont worry about that. Order now. We can invoice you and you can pay any day up the event itself or bring cash to the event. I think we even had people pay after the event- but that is normally not allowed but we can accommodate that if you set up a payment situation with Gordon.

Last edited:
Ok sweet deal. 1 XL then.

Obviously we prefer earlier than later payment but yes we can accept payment up to and after the event date. But the number of shirts we have will be determined by the number of orders. The ordering stops on friday the 13th. So order early.

I doubt I can make it but I ordered because I like to look cool ;) and I need a new Naxja shirt

this is perfect! you dont have to make the event to order a shirt!

Just an FYI, any dollar amount over our total cost of the shirt rolls into our yearly land use donation, so not only do you get a shirt, but you are helping add to our land use donation!

1 tent spot
1 men's shirt large
1 bbq

Yes, 1 tent spot and one BBQ. Plus the shirt from my earlier post.

Everyone who has posted up requesting shirts or bbq or tent spots. Please pm me your paypals. If you already have please ignore this post. I will be sending money requests soon for those that have posted thus far.

Its coming up quick yall

Please sign me up for:

1 XL men's shirt
1 L men's shirt
1 red name tent
1 BBQ (Sadly my Dad won't be able to make it so it'll just be me) I'll update if I can find a co-driver to come along.

I now have a co-driver for the weekend and she'll need a shirt too! Is it possible to request a fitted women's shirt? Or are they all regular?

I'd like to update to:

1 Small Women's fitted shirt
1 XL Men's shirt
1 L Men's shirt
1 red name tent
2 BBQ.

Gordo, I'll PM you with my updates as well for record. Thanks! 17 more days to go!! Not like I'm counting... :shhh:

Ok I will be wheelin on saturday and camping all weekend.
1 Large men shirt
1 small womens shirt
2 BBQ
1 tent
thanks, the shirts look good!

Paid. Cant wait.

Back