• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interest in Colorado Chapter Swag?

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Figured I'd throw a feeler out, and the wheels got turning today when looking at getting some stickers or magnets made for COFest.

What would you all ACTUALLY buy, and maybe price points of them for the NAXJA Colorado Chapter?

For instance:

1.) Coffee Mug
242v2v7.jpg

2.) Pint Glass
k1fmsz.jpg

3.) Beer Mug
14aen10.jpg

4.) Tote Bag
io3zpk.jpg

So, in reality...what would you guys like to see, actually be willing to buy, at at what price point? Would you buy the pint glass if it was $10, $15...?

Any profit would go straight to the Chapter, and in return allow us to do things like have bigger/better events, promotions, etc.

Shirt, hoodies, etc. are another subject. I'm looking for things outside the norm that might be a little easier to do (i.e. no sizing) that might be worth it.

I'd buy a couple of $10 pints, absolutely.

Seems like very frequently on trail runs, when someone needs un-stuck, folks go digging all over their rigs for a strap, tree saver, clevis, snatch block, gloves, etc.....

Perhaps a small canvas zipper bag of sorts to put all recovery gear in so it's ready to go?

mtb-2.jpg

Or a winch cable damper with logo on it?

Winch-Damper-Winch-Accessories.jpg

Hawse winch fairlead engraved with "NAXJA Colorado Chapter"?

DSC_0258ebay.jpg

Or how about offering round embroidered club logo patches so folks could sew/glue them where they like? Maybe 2 sizes. Put them on Canvas gear bags, head rests, jackets, ball caps, etc.....

mFBmJhQrZXjHGM79lHdNGZg.jpg

Last edited:
So it sounds like pints would be a hit (would get a couple myself).

Troy, as far as those...the only ones remotely doable would be the duffel and the patch.

The thing is with the duffel, in order to make it nice (i.e. embroidered not just print screened) it would put the cost out of range for what most would want to spend.

These things need to be things one could order off places like Vistaprint, discountmugs.com, etc.

Those offer decent enough bulk pricing to make it worth it, and make it so prices are good enough the chapter wouldn't be stuck with a whole bunch of unsold product.

The duffels on the cheapest end would still be ~$25.

buy the duffel naked, slap a patch on it. TADA!

I'm off to consume cold beverages and celebrate motherhood over tasty food. Have a great weekend suckas! :cheers:

Does all this mean...that we are close to having a chapter store???

I take some pints, or even better a rocks glass(short) also be interested in shirts and hoodies!

Also i could make some metal weldon badges on the CNC with the chapter logo If ya want, would just charge for steel.

JD,

I have a 4x8 sheet of steel, a hair thicker than floor board steel (sorry, can't recall the "gauge" of it) that I'd donate for the cutouts.

I like the pints, mugs and fairlead.:peace:

Well, sounds like pint glasses and coffee mugs would be a good start :laugh:

Matt, as far as I know and would plan for anyone could buy.

I think if we shoot for those, and can build up some revenue, we might be able to look into things like other have mentioned.

I'd like to try hats at some point. They'd be the stretch fit kind since I know by far more people want/wear.

Probably black with the CO Chapter logo on them.

:D

Troy I'll take you up on that maybe next time your down call me, or I'll call ya when I'm up there next!

Justin, is this ok to cut out? Also who has the art work, I'll need that to scan in to the cad software, I'm thinkin we make a a couple different sizes and give them to folks who want them! For free at co fest, if yells gives me the steel I'll do the work and could even do some gussets out of thicker stuff if anyone wants?

Pint glasses did well in the SoCal Chapter. I would add a couple of CO chapter to start a collection.

Justin, is this ok to cut out? Also who has the art work, I'll need that to scan in to the cad software, I'm thinkin we make a a couple different sizes and give them to folks who want them! For free at co fest, if yells gives me the steel I'll do the work and could even do some gussets out of thicker stuff if anyone wants?

Hey JD, sorry totally missed this!

Yeah feel free to go ahead and do whatever, would be cool to see some NAXJA stuff cutout :D

Pint glasses did well in the SoCal Chapter. I would add a couple of CO chapter to start a collection.

Fair enough :D

Once we've got a couple more things ironed out for COFest, I'll turn my attention to at least some pint glasses and mugs!

Back