• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interest in C-ROK cage, Detours Rails, and C4x4 Bumper

My bro might be interested in the rear bumper, but i'd like to point out that a brand spanking new one from C4x4 is only $265. Asking $300 doesn't make sense. You'd be lucky to sell yours for $150 since it's used and has holes drilled in it. I'll pass this on to him since he might want it.

Chris

um, $265 is for the rear, but then you have to ad the tire carrier for another $270 so that is more then $300?

ckh550 said:
My bro might be interested in the rear bumper, but i'd like to point out that a brand spanking new one from C4x4 is only $265. Asking $300 doesn't make sense. You'd be lucky to sell yours for $150 since it's used and has holes drilled in it. I'll pass this on to him since he might want it.

Chris

Ah, did not know it included the tire carrier as well. Which makes a difference obviously. But still, you're asking a bit much in my opinion. Just my $.02.

CHris

Back