• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interest in Bullfrog for Friday?

Do you want to play with frogs?

• Yes, I love toad licking!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, frogs are icky!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sequoia's a jerk.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Just wondering if there's enough interest to schedule a Bullfrog run on Friday. We can't do Bullfrog on Saturday because there is way to much chance of getting hung up and missing the dinner/raffle but Friday's anybody's game.

So, let us know, if there is solid interest we'll make it happen.

Which run is bull frog?

What about Deep Creek? Is it open?

I'd like to run something on Friday....

I thought cougar butts were soft and flabby. :dunno:

Yes Avery, Deep Creek is open. Holcomb Creek is still closed.

Could be fun, just ran most of the frog last weekend, need to finish it this time

IMG_0623.jpg

Pulled this off after my friend snapped an axle, was trying to find a good route out in 2wd, which led to a little more bumping than neccesary
P5010058.jpg

'k

I think I'll be 'in'

What were you thinking? 8:00AM at the Discovery Center?

What were you thinking? 8:00AM at the Discovery Center?

Normal start time for trails is 9am. Johnny is leading this Bullfrog run so if he wants to start it an hour early (since it's a bit of a longer drive to teh trail) he's more than welcome to.

No, I think 9 is still good. I don't want to wake up TOO early.

Sounds good.

Suck it up, Cracker!

9:00. ok

How far is it from the Discovery Center? I was thinking I should leave the Jeep on the trailer and drive the diesel out there.

9:00. ok

How far is it from the Discovery Center? I was thinking I should leave the Jeep on the trailer and drive the diesel out there.

It's down the hill, I'd trailer it there if it's not too much of a pain. That way if you screw up you can still get back. :p

It's down the hill, I'd trailer it there if it's not too much of a pain. That way if you screw up you can still get back. :p

'k Cool.

Back