• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

INSTALL/MAINTENANCE PARTY! Sat Dec 22, 8am-5pm

My cheap ass drill bits have either broken or melted. Kind of at a standstill and getting pissed. I've effectively accomplished nothing so far today. May try to do the rear leafs I guess, then call it a day. What a bust. :(

Get your rear done. I'm heading down to san diego in a few to gear an axle, but can try to swing by tomorrow with some left hand drillbits and heat. Not commiting, but i'll see if i can make it happen.

-C

nobody showed up? man thats gay. if my front axle wasnt about to sieze up i would come down. good luck with the rear leafs. you did good starting at the back at least, thats the hardest part. the front end is a cake walk.

I'm done for today. I have no time on Sunday, but if anyone is free on Monday I could use a hand (or 12). Decided to look at brakes on two other cars so I felt like today wasn't a complete waste. lol.

Kinda hard to knock all that stuff out 3 days before xmas. Never goes as planned, you're always going to find stuff broken/braking unexpectedly that totally holds up progress. I'm sure alot of people were last minute xmas shopping too. I was actually thinking of coming by but I too was working on reenforcing my front bumper and got to head to the mall to get some last minute stuff myself.

Ah shit man, I'm soooo sorry! We had a server crash at work and I was in all day. As soon as I logged in it dawned on me. =(

I'm not sure what my weekend or my gas allowance is like, but if I can make it on monday, I'll do my damnedest....lord knows I'll be getting cabin fever by then....and I still got a aussie locker to throw in too before Feb 15....but I'd like to get it done sooner rather than later.

Sorry Sean. What started out as an easy morning task turned into an all day affair. But at least I called you to tell you I was flaking. :)

I have the day free on Monday and I have a set of bolt extractors.

xjohnnyc said:
Sorry Sean. What started out as an easy morning task turned into an all day affair. But at least I called you to tell you I was flaking. :)

I have the day free on Monday and I have a set of bolt extractors.
I'm partially to blame for Johnny's flakyness today. Sorry Sean. It wasn't done maliciously.:kissyou:
Thanks again Johnny.

No worries. I know how my luck goes with new projects, so I slated a full week for the install. I'm guessing it will take me the full time. lol. But thankfully I have a fun Turbo Volvo to drive in the meantime. :)

You still on for tomorrow? Got the jeep gassed up and the tools loaded (grantd its just your basic hand tools....but those and big hammer got me through my lift), will leave here around 8ish with a monster cup o' java if it's on again.

Hehe, and I apologize again for flakin' out on Sat....feel like a schmuck.

No worries at all! Yeah, I'll be up around 9:30 or so. Feel free to come by! Thanks man!

Back