• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland Jeep's second annual Jeep Meet

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
Our friends Sean and Melanie at Inland Jeep will be hosting a Jeep Meet at their shop on Sunday, September 25, starting at 11 a.m. They'll have an RTI ramp, food, raffle prizes, and vendors of offroad parts and accessories on site. They had a good turnout last year and are hoping for an even bigger event this year.

You will recall that Inland Jeep, in partnership with Yukon Gear and Axle, graciously donated some great items including a set of chromoly axle shafts for our SoCal Fest raffle this year. So let's show them some support by turning out for their event!

Inland Jeep is located at 1436 N Ayala Dr, Rialto, CA 92376.

That's close to home. Cool.

Is anybody coming up from the San Diego area that's willing to help out with a parts train?
A couple of us have some items from the Karma Thread that need to head that way.

FYI folks we'll have a booth there. Feel free to bring a chair and get out of the sun.

Also due to some staffing issue Inland has asked us to help out where we can with the event. They're mostly looking for people to make sure everybody is safe and help out with the RTI Ramp / Seesaw. Please let me know if you can help out.

Thanks!

Man didn't even know this was going on.

I should finally meet you good people :wave1:, so that as it cools down I can go out with you guys one weekend.
Plus I will definitely continue to support Inland Jeep, I can speak highly enough of them and what they have done for Ruby

Thanks everybody for coming out, it was a good time. I managed to get a few photos at the event, probably not as many as I should have.

Our booth set up with the Easy Up precariously tied off between Nimrod's and my Jeeps.
i.php

Tim taking his mostly stock long bed MJ up the ramp.
Inland_Jeep_Swamp_Meet_2016_-_2_of_8-la.jpg

Inland_Jeep_Swamp_Meet_2016_-_3_of_8-la.jpg

Inland_Jeep_Swamp_Meet_2016_-_4_of_8-la.jpg

Measuring his score.
Inland_Jeep_Swamp_Meet_2016_-_6_of_8-la.jpg

How long is this wheelbase, anyway?
Inland_Jeep_Swamp_Meet_2016_-_7_of_8-la.jpg

Tim also did the teeter-totter but I didn't get photos as I didn't know it was happening until it was done.

On my way out I locked the rear end and ran mine up the ramp. No score calculation, though, as it was late.

Inland_Jeep_Swamp_Meet_2016_-_8_of_8.jpg

I also ran it over the teeter totter, I was able to make it float but couldn't quite get it to center in the few minutes I tried. Next time I'll attack it more carefully.

It was a good time and we got the word out, I need to go to more of these events.

Thanks to Inland Jeep for having us all out! I had a great time, got to meet up with some old friends and meet a lot of new people. The ramp and the teeter totter were firsts for me; couldn't get the truck to balance in the middle. I got really, really close, though. Missed it by this much!

I was in one of the mildest rigs there if not the mildest, and I only saw one other MJ not counting the one Inland Jeep had which wasn't complete. As such I scored next to the lowest score on the ramp, 512; what ever that means. There was a Chevy or GM truck that scored lower with 472 if I recall correctly. I'm not surprised but it appears the Metric Ton leafs aren't super flexy. Who'd a thunk?

They raffled off quite a few items but none went home with me. I could have made that JK lift fit something!

Last edited:
Back