• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indy Camping/Trail Run

planefixer said:
Its still on. Led and some of the others are already down there.I'm heading down in the morning.

Awesome, I just decided to go about oh...2 hours ago. I'll be leaving here in about an hour, going to crash at the usual spot, and leave in the early AM. What time are you going to leave Jeff, wanna caravan together (I have no idea where it is, but could find it). :D

freerider15 said:
Awesome, I just decided to go about oh...2 hours ago. I'll be leaving here in about an hour, going to crash at the usual spot, and leave in the early AM. What time are you going to leave Jeff, wanna caravan together (I have no idea where it is, but could find it). :D

Leaving my house at 7:00- 7:15 am.Git yer ass over here.

Glad to see a few of you sunday. Our group was slow getting out. Nothing broke so it was a good day. A few exciting moment's on the exit with the Willy's but all in all a good day. Minus the ATV's that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

G

Back