• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In search for a specific weather strip

Leadfoot100

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So I removed a bunch of weather strip mouldings on my 01 XJ to paint it in bedliner. Ended up replacing a bunch of the OEM 20 year old rubber with new for multiple reasons, but there's one strip that I can't seem to find a part number for and was hoping someone here had a part number list or a source I could get this from.

It's the strip that sticks to the upper portion of the rear doors that sort of create maybe a wind shield between the front and rear door gap, but only on the upper portion of the doors. I'm fairly certain I can just leave it be and be just fine, but that doesn't stop it from bugging me that I can't seem to find replacements.

This is where I'm talking about.

What brand/color of bedliner is that? My MJ is still primer grey, and I'm love to find cheap DIY roll-on or spray-on bedliner the same color. The inside is harbor freight black bedliner.

That's the window belt seal that goes against the glass. I almost ordered one of those based off the photo before realizing what it is. Thanks though.

What brand/color of bedliner is that? My MJ is still primer grey, and I'm love to find cheap DIY roll-on or spray-on bedliner the same color. The inside is harbor freight black bedliner.

Monstaliner. It's a roll-on product that can be sprayed if you get the underbody spray gun. I rolled first coat and sprayed 2 additional coats for texture. they really geared the product toward the DIY community and is super simple with plenty of support and is a really popular product on Jeepforum. No Rubber, Full Urethane bedliner and its "UV permanent" so hopefully it lasts a while.
"Light Quartz Gray" is the main body color and "Pyroclastic" is the roof/underside color.

I would give Steele Rubber a call. I doubt we can get to start making the part but they may know of a alternative!

Back