• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

in honor of Easter...

Whew!
From the title, I thought I was gonna have to start spouting off about the religious crap!
Then clicked on it.....

Ya know, I feel a little guilty but that was a bit funny!

BrettM said:
why? :dunno:

I'm a Christian and I have no problem laughing at that kinda stuff, and I know many other Christians the same way. ...though I also know a lot of Christians that would be pissed...

OOOHHHH boy here we go, I shoulda known. I dunno... Something about laughing at the Savior of the WORLD or anything comical about his life and deeds. Can't change that it makes me feel that way, it just does!

Sort of like the Bad Religion show on Easter Sunday when there's a guy dressed like Jesus and a guy in an Easter bunny suit on stage, and Jesus gets his ass kicked by the Easter bunny. No offense to Christians intended, but that's funny.

The show Robot Chicken did an awesome Kill Bill spoof using jesus and the easter bunny.
man i hate easter. a whole holiday on which your are required to spend time with your family, dont get time off of work or school, all because Jesus was a fricken zombie.

i can see it now.
"look! Jesus is back from the dead!"
Jesus- "Brains!"
"aaaahhhhh! run away!"
*brains!*

streetpirate said:
The show Robot Chicken did an awesome Kill Bill spoof using jesus and the easter bunny.
man i hate easter. a whole holiday on which your are required to spend time with your family, dont get time off of work or school, all because Jesus was a fricken zombie.

i can see it now.
Jesus- "Brains!"
"aaaahhhhh! run away!"
*brains!*
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

streetpirate said:

i can see it now.
Jesus- "Brains!"
"aaaahhhhh! run away!"
*brains!*

Damn dude, you got issues. lol :laugh:

Back