• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Haven't looked at it much yet but looks like typical rocker rust, body isnt all dented but interior is mostly in pieces and unsure of over all condition. Hope to pull it into the shop next week to see whats what and get a game plan.

Ive had a handfull over the years, they are like driving a mini IFS Grand Wagoner. The Eagle and XJs are eerily similar.

I’d enjoy a little road trip and some light to moderate wheeling to maybe meet a member or two if someone had some private land or an area to wheel in within a reasonable distance !

Not the ugliest thing I did when drunk, crappy pic makes it look better too. 1988 4.2 4x4
20190227_100825.jpg

I wish that was in my price range. I would daily it in a heartbeat. The only thing better would be a 70s Hornet wagon with a 304, like my folks had.

So WF prep.... Drunk dress rehearsal for tent. It's not gonna be fun for the person in the far cot getting out in the middle of the night.
66d9c043b03ef9d07ce6c4ea79c4d085.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Just 8 more hours of work to go...

Who else is hiding from the rain in their rig right now.

Started a new job last week, the guy who was training me was doing nothing but watching in two days. Nice to work in broadcasting and not be involved with a newscast. Someone had some humor with some dead buttons.

E7277789-97D7-4136-9FB3-60E30AFFE852.jpg

Well an 8 hour break between shifts. Guess we will give 3rd shift a go for a couple days. More than likely be messing around on internet all night looking for jeep parts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well an 8 hour break between shifts. Guess we will give 3rd shift a go for a couple days. More than likely be messing around on internet all night looking for jeep parts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to my world...

Except I work all night tonight and all day tomorrow and then all night tomorrow and Friday afternoon before working Friday night all night again...

All of this after being on day shift hours the last two weeks...

mac 'what day is it?' gyvr

Back