• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Saw the buddy with the 350 for sale....He says I'll make you a killer deal...the oil pan has a rust hole in it..

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Saw the buddy with the 350 for sale....He says I'll make you a killer deal...the oil pan has a rust hole in it..

Did you give him the normal naxja standing offer on it then since it has a leak.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Did you give him the normal naxja standing offer on it then since it has a leak.

I did not at this point out of fear he will take it and I will end up with a 7.3l that needs an oil pan replacement. I understand that is an out of frame job...

Last night at the plastic factory tonight. New job for Amazon fulfillment starts Tuesday.
Getting a bunch of emails about cell phones, food card, and air ports to choose from. They said I may do some traveling during training but I was hoping I wouldn't be going away too far. Bad timing with the wife being 8 months pregnant. But she really pushed for me to take the job so I guess we'll deal with what we get handed.

I did not at this point out of fear he will take it and I will end up with a 7.3l that needs an oil pan replacement. I understand that is an out of frame job...

This is a J-B Weld job. The $500 E350 I picked up, to replace the shiny new cargo trailer in my driveway that the neighbors complained about, had a rusted out oil pan. J-B Weld held up fine for the 2-3 years I kept it

Anyone here have a Ridgidco rear bumper? I'm getting a cut and fold one but doesn't come with the subframe/tie in. Hoping it's it's not too hard to make

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you guys would stop asking tech questions in the off topic thread in the chapter and start threads or ask those questions in the tech sub forums, it wouldn't look like NAXJA was dead on the home page.

Ready to be recycled.
6df2e7374ab92cfe37d19745360a7d29.jpg

ef00d793713035fda900c316cb480336.jpg

Wish John was closer I had to build this myself.

mac 'she's gonna stain it' gyvr

pretty surprising that they didn't have rails from the factory. You can't even buy bunkbeds without rails these days can you?

I once fell from the top bunk, took the pillow and blankets with me, didn't wake up.

explains things doesn't it?

Decisions decisions, thinking about putting in my resume for maintenance position at work. Never worked in maintenance department before so would be something new. Would be more money but will have Saturdays couple times a month and weird hours of 11am-7pm. Had meeting with maintenance supervisor today about it. Thinking I might go for it since it keeps my good insurance and all of my vacation that I currently get.

Back