• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I call BS on that Kim. You're decimal is in the wrong spot.

Got suckered into ordering Girl Scout cookies. Figured 2 boxes wouldnt last a week so got 10. Im a sucker for them stupid tasty cookies!

You would be better off handing them a 5 and going and getting the cookies from the Keebler section (same shit half the price)

f the girl scout cookies.
the ever shrinking box of cookies with the ever expanding price.

they need to learn how the real free market works, not the "oh we're the girl scouts and cute give us money" market.
That market is full of strippers.
do you want your girls to be strippers?
then don't buy girl scout cookies.

Meh. My level of Fs yo give are zero on all that crap. It put cookies in my hands without going to the store to deal with the asshats whos opinions dont mean crap to me. That and im a sucker for cookies.

I got a winch bumper off the 2dr I parted out. I was hit driver side maybe 20-30 mph into a concrete wall. Mounted it was about an inch high on the drivers mountings holes. So I tightened pass side bolts and pounded the drivers down with a sledge hammer.

Now it's mounted but the winch mounting plate is still bent. Winch rocks maybe 1/8" corner to corner. What's your guys opinions. Shim it, grind the plate or just bolt it fast and it'll be fine?

It was a smittybilt xrc but I hacked it apart trying to releive the stress. For free I can't stand to have to buy another one.

and it makes me feel better about hating kids by donating to hopefully teach the little booger eats leasons on money management and profit margins.

You would be better off handing them a 5 and going and getting the cookies from the Keebler section (same shit half the price)
Dollar General uses the exact same bakeries as the GS for their cookies. They are the same things without the logos and they are like $1.50 a box.

Can you cut and reweld the winch tray?

Now that I have it as square as possible I'd rather not try to cut the tray. That's the only solid piece left. This is my first winch so I'm just not sure if mounting it slightly uneven on the feet will be bad during a pull. I'm thinking flap wheel the plate flat or stick a washer under one foot would be best.

Now that I have it as square as possible I'd rather not try to cut the tray. That's the only solid piece left. This is my first winch so I'm just not sure if mounting it slightly uneven on the feet will be bad during a pull. I'm thinking flap wheel the plate flat or stick a washer under one foot would be best.

"Automotive Shim"

Back