• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Who here had the fixture for the hack and tap? Willing to let me borrow it?

ATLRocker has mine. have him send it to you. its been passed around the MWC pretty well already.

Hi

20 hours of part time this week...30 hours next week...then back to work the week of Labor Day...get back into this slowly...took time off for the baby...

mac 'my uniform still fits' gyvr

flex-seal-brite-leaky-roof-small-2.jpg

physics is awesome.

I think that some brains have a hard time comprehending certain things that other might be able to see more clearly.

telling me that a brick and a feather will fall at the same speed in a vacuum is hard to understand.

in the same sense its hard for me to think about all those little white dots called stars being the same thing as the sun and therefore having entire solar systems wrapped around them.......ouch my brain hurts!

right now im just trying to figure out how fast you have to walk to get 100m away from a snake that's 5m from you and traveling at 1.5 m/s.......ouch

that, by the way, is question 1 of this class which is intro into physics

im sure the good people of naxja will hear me rant on this class again.

SAM'never thought i'd wish to be back in semiconductors'SET

I think that some brains have a hard time comprehending certain things that other might be able to see more clearly.

telling me that a brick and a feather will fall at the same speed in a vacuum is hard to understand.

in the same sense its hard for me to think about all those little white dots called stars being the same thing as the sun and therefore having entire solar systems wrapped around them.......ouch my brain hurts!

right now im just trying to figure out how fast you have to walk to get 100m away from a snake that's 5m from you and traveling at 1.5 m/s.......ouch

that, by the way, is question 1 of this class which is intro into physics

im sure the good people of naxja will hear me rant on this class again.

SAM'never thought i'd wish to be back in semiconductors'SET
Faster than 1.5m/s. Without a time component for you to reach the target of 95m additional distance (100-5), you have no set speed you need to achieve.

That stuff is garbage. Get the rubberized aluminum paint and do it right.

Agreed, I tried using that flex seal over a hookers mouth....she lived. But I got my $8 out of her another way.....

I love lamp.....

Is it time for vacation yet?

Back