• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I would camp in a travel trailer over a tent for sure...

mac 'it will all have sand in places there shouldn't be' gyvr

and I ask you for a job and you said no

I do not have enough full time work to keep you busy year round. if you can live on an avg of 10 hrs a week for 48 weeks out of the year, we may be able to work something out :D

Where do you troll at? I only ever had one offer to give me a BJ for an order of Capt. D's fish and chips and the one that said I could have her for the weekend if her and her kids could stay in my hotel room and not their car.

This was down off Prospect in downtown KC, I was actually a young lad moving my girlfriend back from college and we got of on the wrong exit...the first stop light we came up too I was propositioned...the girlfriend said no. I knew then, she was not a keeper.

Sealed deck yesterday, changed rear struts on a 96 bonneville, helped strip a 9 3/4 rear axle for a Dakota...non stop all day...on a day I took off from work (still on light duty).

mac 'came to work today to rest' gyvr

I seen the photo of the Bonneville and you upside down in the trunk. Didn't know you had a full service auto shop there are your house.

I seen the photo of the Bonneville and you upside down in the trunk. Didn't know you had a full service auto shop there are your house.

Guy at works has this bonneville...it's his mother-in-laws car, she cant drive anymore...his 17 year old kid is driving it...he hit something...they thought it was broken wheel studs...I found broken strut mount. So we (I) replaced both of them. First time I've done struts before...pretty easy except for those bolts in the trunk...

First thing in the morning before I started the deck seal the handle broke off the faucet in the half bath...fixing that after work today.

mac 'revolving door of projects' gyvr

Fox rental cars. They're a chain, just not as reputable as hertz, enterprise, etc.

It felt a little shady, the reviews are mixed, but it was the only company that advertised 4wd wranglers. I didn't have any issues other than the sketchy bus ride from the terminal to the off-airport car place.

I rented Fox also. Definitely felt shady, but returned the jeep with separated sidewalls on 3 tires and never got questioned.

Those of you who have been to king of the hammers... What's needed to get around out there? Will a stock 2wd truck on A/Ts make it to spectator areas? Obviously taking the XJ would be ideal but I'm not sure if we're going to drive or fly and then rent a SUV when we get there. Or trailer the XJ out and tent camp. Or pull a travel trailer. Trying to make travel plans and don't have a clue what to expect once we get there

I had a Chrysler 200 when I went but we took a Powerstroke Excursion and a stock TJ on A/T's out to the spectator areas. And one thing I learned the hard way is to pat attention to the forecast before you go. I went in 2014 and it was 40 degrees or less with 20+ MPH winds all week (chilly).

I am hoping to trailer my Comanche out there in the near future.

Jesus, I haven't been on here since the 27th. Guess my jeep needs to break more often....

Flexd'missed out on Handjobs, crack whores, Tyler getting Handjobs from Sean and Brennen coming out' XJ

Jesus, I haven't been on here since the 27th. Guess my jeep needs to break more often....

Flexd'missed out on Handjobs, crack whores, Tyler getting Handjobs from Sean and Brennen coming out' XJ

Nothin gay about getting your dick sucked

For Lesslimited
650f6203061969a9db9eee9cd4ba7300.jpg

mac 'take this code and shove it :) ' gyvr

For Lesslimited
650f6203061969a9db9eee9cd4ba7300.jpg

mac 'take this code and shove it :) ' gyvr

Haha, I guess when they can get their whole body between there, the head's not gonna get stuck.

She's such a cutie, totally reminds me of my granddaughter.
Sofia was helping with the fence project yesterday...

e9d95ff2f60f4630685ea7c8a761a822.jpg

While helping me do maintenance on the RV genset...chuck found an air chuck with a gauge plumbed into the air system of the coach...gauge says 120 psi.

mac 'looks like it's never been used' gyvr

One of the suppliers that my wife deals with is having a convention at the Chicago Hyatt in the loop. Gave my wife tickets to the convention, dinner and drinks tonight, and 2 nights (not sure why 2 nights ) at the Hyatt. Somewhere around a 600 dollar vaule.
I told my wife, it's an awesome burden. With me out of work we are being very conservative on money spending. How the hell am I supposed to be cheap and hang in one of the most expensive cities in the world lol.

Should be interesting. I have a few free things lined up. It's the nightlife that scares me. We want to go out for some drinks but usually (for me) when the drinks are flowing the plastic makes an appearance.

While helping me do maintenance on the RV genset...chuck found an air chuck with a gauge plumbed into the air system of the coach...gauge says 120 psi.

mac 'looks like it's never been used' gyvr

that thing is a fiberglass shell?

One of the suppliers that my wife deals with is having a convention at the Chicago Hyatt in the loop. Gave my wife tickets to the convention, dinner and drinks tonight, and 2 nights (not sure why 2 nights ) at the Hyatt. Somewhere around a 600 dollar vaule.
I told my wife, it's an awesome burden. With me out of work we are being very conservative on money spending. How the hell am I supposed to be cheap and hang in one of the most expensive cities in the world lol.

Should be interesting. I have a few free things lined up. It's the nightlife that scares me. We want to go out for some drinks but usually (for me) when the drinks are flowing the plastic makes an appearance.

Leave the plastic in the hotel room or car. That's what I do. Close enough for an emergency but not close enough to make you hate yourself in the morning.

Back