• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Got the grille on looking good now
6813e4b83264d427e360db73ced4b4a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

So much less lastara !

:cheers:

Also re wired those fog lights. The relay that was on there was had corroded terminals and the wires were just laying over the top of the engine somewhat tucked away. And 3 different sizes of wire all inter twined together. A new wiring kit was 11 bucks on Amazon, can't beat that. Wrapped it all nicely with some wire loom tape I've had for a while and shit looks factory.

Soon I'm going to have to spend some actual money and get some sliders and lockers.

I bought a 97 cherokee witga blown head gasket. Tossed a 'spare' motor I had lying around in it. Runs good.

Next mod - buying a dedicated car seat for my 15 month old (swapping back and forth sucks) then time to drive some fire roads

Why am I up at 4:30am? Because it is stupid uncomfortable in my house that has been without power for 36 hours. Even with the neighbor hater humming next door I can’t sleep. Now I’m looking into some type of neighbor hater for future long outages. Lost all our food but we don’t keep much food in the house, just enough to get by for 3-4 days. Supposed to power by 11:59pm Sunday. Hopefully sooner, but if not my family is going to go to my moms in the morning, she has power.

Around 1/3 of the terre haute and surrounding area is without power. Duke has 300 outside contractors here or coming.

Why am I up at 4:30am? Because it is stupid uncomfortable in my house that has been without power for 36 hours. Even with the neighbor hater humming next door I can’t sleep. Now I’m looking into some type of neighbor hater for future long outages. Lost all our food but we don’t keep much food in the house, just enough to get by for 3-4 days. Supposed to power by 11:59pm Sunday. Hopefully sooner, but if not my family is going to go to my moms in the morning, she has power.

Around 1/3 of the terre haute and surrounding area is without power. Duke has 300 outside contractors here or coming.

Still regret selling my xj, now wrangler prices are stupid high. Might have to look into a bronco that is setup like a wrangler (not the bronco sport) in about five years when both our cars are paid off.

Got a couple jeeps and a yota in the garage. Still trying to get a fire sprinkler company to even look at extending the house system in there, so I don't know when I'll be able to finish the inside

5d932fdba388d062adfcff46eb42ae9d.jpg

13100cb56a6bfa8e6da91a77a7436fcb.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sold my yota. Just a jeep guy now.

The JK seemed to pull the pop up fine around town. Real test will be next week on the way to MI. Maybe I should install the trans cooler that's sitting in the garage first...

I'm really liking the 4runner, now that I finally got it cleaned up and the dog stench killed.
Neighbor I got it from had a service dog that literally went everywhere with her. I vacuumed and lint rollered enough dog hair from the interior to make a large dog, maybe two.

Did some spacers, new shocks and struts, rear air bags, and a modern touchscreen stereo
a01c0d0ca12677b4304086283e34ea41.jpg
1bf2a79caafcce1be98dca5de95054ff.jpg
5b96dd5ec7ae618664c35a7698f8925c.jpg
956756ce04eb4a5e629c7cf5615a377a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Very nice. Personally I think anything but a trail rig needs an android auto/car play stereo. I thought Id have the jeep ready by now to run towards you, but now I need to swap master cylinder at least. Or so I think, 130+ in the garage all day so jeep may sit til Moab.

Just got back from a woodworking show in Vegas. Food was good, the strip kinda sucks. Got lost while somewhat intoxicated in Ceasars palace for a bit. We will see how SEMA turns out, unfortunately lots more people from my company will be there so I may have to behave.

Looks like I’ll be in Vegas in Sept 5-8. Possibly San Antonio Sept 17-21 and Moab Oct 15-22 ish.

Ready to do SEMA again, but won’t be this year.

mac ‘leaving on a jet plane…’ gyvr

Right there with you

We are talking Vegas 11-15 , Nashville 18-22, Seattle 25- 29 London Oct10-15 and finally Moab

Sam’Gone till November’Set

Very nice. Personally I think anything but a trail rig needs an android auto/car play stereo.

I'm so happy my JK came with one installed, because I would have never spent the money on one. I can use on x as my navigation and should be able to follow trails from the car stereo.

Back