• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So, I left to the hammers with two cases of beer, drink about three and somehow still came home with four. Got to say this isn't the worst math I've ever had

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

So, I left to the hammers with two cases of beer, drink about three and somehow still came home with four. Got to say this isn't the worst math I've ever had

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

you bringing any 805 to winterfest?

mac 'mmmm' gyvr

you bringing any 805 to winterfest?

mac 'mmmm' gyvr
I think one of these was for you
ae2faa93f614e52d66cbe3a998d4856a.jpg

More and more I think one of the biggest mistakes I made regarding vehicles was selling my XJ. Now trying to find descent priced XJ's with okay miles and condition is crazy. At the time I sold it, I couldn't do much with my oldest daughter so selling seemed like a good idea. Now I think both my girls would love to go offroad. Our next vehicle my be a unlimited wrangler.

Went to the ski/snowboard slopes yesterday. Kids did great on their snowboards I didn't fall as much as last year so that's an improvement. Sore as hell today though basically no grip strength from holding on to the pull rope. This getting old thing sucks.

Went to the ski/snowboard slopes yesterday. Kids did great on their snowboards I didn't fall as much as last year so that's an improvement. Sore as hell today though basically no grip strength from holding on to the pull rope. This getting old thing sucks.

Old? You gots jokes! Give it a few years!

Yeah I know. I just figured I'd be older by the time I needed aspirin to get out of bed lol

Kids these days!

Hello all, Been a while since I’ve been in here. You’ll be seeing more of us again whenever our jeep gets built.

2022 JLU rubicon. Still no ETA order a week ago. Sounds like 4 weeks - 24 weeks

Okay folks, here's the deal. I have heard from some folks that it's time for a change in the Midwest Chapter. Okay, I can see that. Later this year, we will have openings on the Board of Directors. Note the dates on the terms below. Now is your chance to make a difference!

President: Dan "Fore Wheeler" Wheeler 09/10/2015 - 12/31/2022
Vice Pres: Pat 'TORC811' Schneider 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2023
Recorder: Chuck 'Chuck619120' Hudkins 01/01/2022-12/31/2023
Treasurer: Amy "MissRadski' Radka 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2022
Director: J.R. "ExTankerGuy" Harrison 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2022

Last edited:
Hello all, Been a while since I’ve been in here. You’ll be seeing more of us again whenever our jeep gets built.

2022 JLU rubicon. Still no ETA order a week ago. Sounds like 4 weeks - 24 weeks

nice to see you on here again chad. Hope to see you on trails soon. I just sold that hp 30 I got from you just before wf.

Okay folks, here's the deal. I have heard from some folks that it's time for a change in the Midwest Chapter. Okay, I can see that. Later this year, we will have openings on the Board of Directors. Note the dates on the terms below. Now is your chance to make a difference!

President: Dan "Fore Wheeler" Wheeler 09/10/2015 - 12/31/2022
Vice Pres: Pat 'TORC811' Schneider 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2023
Recorder: Chuck 'Chuck619120' Hudkins 01/01/2022-12/31/2023
Treasurer: Amy "MissRadski' Radka 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2022
Director: J.R. "ExTankerGuy" Harrison 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2022

People getting tired of the old leadership?

Thanks guys. Nice to be back. Ready to get back on some trails and take some trips. If jeep gets here in time want to try to get to Harlan this summer sometime

Do we have to pay tat tapatalk dollar or have we found a way to host pictures yet?

Back