• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

looking for a jeep, need something to tinker with. Had a line on Gun metal one, sold before I could get there......

Finally got rear shocks into the jeep, almost took a year since we went to Rocks and Valleys. Straightened my bent tie rod, and getting ready to burn in rear stiffeners to try and keep this junk in one piece. Also selling my trailer, since its kind of a turd and people apparently love old used trailers for 3/4 the price of a new one.

Crossed pretty much all of the small BS maintenance stuff off the to do list, new ring and pinion in the 30 after finding a broken tooth at WF and built some half doors. Running out of projects, might have to buy another jeep lol

4d57fdd24448512492076c1c007831ca.jpg
58bd605cf03323d2aa92679c9b833f4f.jpg

9dfc09acd6663d08cfdbdd48841d9fed.jpg

Got a swing set made by the amish set up for the kids...

Still got another couple of months of projects...not running out of things to do for a while...

mac ‘but ready to be done with quarantine’ gyvr

We're starting on our landscaping. Got our concrete guy here with his bobcat and mini excavator to do final grading, which he finished in no time. So I had him build my jeep driveway

dd474fcc3dafd9965e6acf4d922fb824.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am slowly running out of projects...

Duramax-stripped the frame and POR-15 it
Duramax-installed a 45 gallon tank in replacement of the stock 26 gallon
Duramax and Audi-buffed and ceramic coated
some workshop modifications and cleaning

I think I am doing yard work this weekend? I have been looking for another jeep/project/something to work on.

Not getting many projects accomplished. We are on overtime at work and the wife is still getting killed at hers also. The kids are e-schooling so I have to come home and make sure everything is being completed on time.

Helped a guy put a leveling kit on a 2wd Chevy today. So weird, but so many lifted big tired 2wd trucks down here.

Helped a guy put a leveling kit on a 2wd Chevy today. So gay, but so many lifted big tired 2wd trucks down here.
Fixed it for you

Not many jeep related projects getting done lately. Me and suzi are both still working full time and I'm working the occasional weekend so not much free time. On top of that we have put new flooring, paint, and trim in the house along with finishing little things here and there. Realtor is coming today to take pics to put it up for sale. Guess we will see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not many jeep related projects getting done lately. Me and suzi are both still working full time and I'm working the occasional weekend so not much free time. On top of that we have put new flooring, paint, and trim in the house along with finishing little things here and there. Realtor is coming today to take pics to put it up for sale. Guess we will see what happens.

Moving?

We're starting on our landscaping. Got our concrete guy here with his bobcat and mini excavator to do final grading, which he finished in no time. So I had him build my jeep driveway

dd474fcc3dafd9965e6acf4d922fb824.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ive been showing my folks pictures of your place, they really wanna move down south. Seems like out by you is pretty close to our home town in mexico, minus the cartel of course.

We have plenty of cartel product users around here.

But so much nicer than IL

Yup. We have outgrown our current house with 3 kids. Plus I want a garage. We had people lined up to walk our house once it went to market. We had 2 showings tonight before the house even went live online. First people are putting in a cash offer.

Back