• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

New tires on the tow rig. Went from 275/65R18 to LT 275/70R18. Cooper Discoverer AT3/XLT .

f1c1f65161f19bb872cabaccfb251921.jpg

So i figured out why the bye-bye 5.9 tcase shifted so poorly...
b8cf13ca6b2663acd228a49a615ced20.jpg

Top is what was left...

Bottom is new parts...

mac ‘pita to replace’ gyvr

Not Jeep related directly but brother is law is probably going to buy a taco trd off-road in the next week. His 15 year old Toyota Camry is having transmission issues with almost 200k on it.

Gotta keep the bushes trimmed back to make the deck look bigger, right?

I don't want to bitch but man am I kinda irritated. Back in November some time towards the end, one of the big bosses at my job asked if I was alright with traveling to go check out some new equipment we are getting in. I told him that was no problem. That's the last I heard up until the day we came back from the holiday breaks like Jan 3. When on of my co workers said to me kinda excited " hey so were going to Virginia on the 9th" I told him that they never said anything. The 9th passed no one left, I figured maybe the 9th of February. Nope it's the 15th now apparently were heading out next week. My maintenance supervisor who I assume was supposed to tell me all the info way back when the other guy found out never said anything till today when he says, " I need your name and birthday written out how it appears on your license, for your plane ticket" I had to even beat the rest of the info out of him to find the date and where I was going. You think they would give a little notice when they are sending you somewhere. I'm happy to be going but fork if that ain't the worst delivery of good information.

Any way. Anything cool in Lynchburg VA.

Well it's not just your job. Last week I was asked if I could travel to a training in NM the first week of February. I said yes, waiting for last minute confirmation to rearrange my schedule. Then two days later told that it would be mid-March instead...still waiting for that to be confirmed...

If it weren't for the last minute...

mac 'at least it's not the week of Winterfest' gyvr

I'm driving down for Winterfest, then Sunday morning driving home presumably hung over to drop the trailer an hop on a flight to Orlando. No pay for me, spending a week in Disney with family.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

hahaha you guys bitching about travel ;)

I have had a couple of months with no work travel and it has been amazing, this is after about 2 months constant in San Antonio for work. It will start up again the week before winterfest, of course.

I fly to El Paso, TX on March 16th...but I won't know the times until the week of winterfest...

Andy, I could not travel like you do...a couple times a year on a plane is enough for me...

mac 'wants to fly the plane' gyvr

Back